Update you email

slvrsable

Itā€™s just that apparently we are in the furniture moving business now, my little building (20 RPCDs) we have four out on shoulder injuries and one knee. šŸ™„

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hey kids! AKCoverman here still locked out of my account but Iā€™ve been following conversations.

Any Mods with any power or connections that can get my regular account fixed? Iā€™ll send beer!!

I donā€™t like to post my inflammatory tirades in my sweetheart name.. but Iā€˜ll monitor her DM if anyone has any idea to help!
Did you update you email?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey kids! AKCoverman here still locked out of my account
5134525GbXnOTTM.gif

slvrsable

Did you update you email?
I canā€™t get BC to get damn verification email to my in box. Iā€™ve had it resent dozen times. Tried building a new email with different email provider just for BC purposesā€¦ no good. Heck even Mech lift got back on! And we all know what a subversive he is. šŸ¤£

slvrsable

Nope itā€™s just that the lights are on and no oneā€™s home. You will likely not be able to get your screen name back.
I tried making complete new account like ā€œAKCoverIIā€ but I get stuck in same loop. Canā€™t verify the new account because I still donā€™t get an email From BC. I mean someone owns BC and has contract for banner adsā€¦

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.
I tried making complete new account like ā€œAKCoverIIā€ but I get stuck in same loop. Canā€™t verify the new account because I still donā€™t get an email From BC. I mean someone owns BC and has contract for banner adsā€¦
Itā€™s saying itā€™s spam

Thebrownblob

Sorry brother Iā€™m not exactly sure how it works but it seems like someoneā€™s just collecting the check. I guess we should just be happy the place is still here.

slvrsable

Sorry brother Iā€™m not exactly sure how it works but it seems like someoneā€™s just collecting the check. I guess we should just be happy the place is still here.
Word. The REAL Slvrsable follows the multiple FB groups..she says way more young and clueless people over there. I am self-banned from FB. Crap, I spend enough time here already. Without even posting. LOL