UPS A Key Player In Providing The COVID-19 Vaccine to Americans

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
We should be Group One - B, right?
20201211_235655.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
FDA just authorized. Wonder if the UPS planes in Worldport will be loaded tonight with vaccine for Saturday delivery? Trump said it is shipping now with first injections within 24hrs.
Sunday delivery coming up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
None of which can be filled until after summer of 2021. *ing idiot. You people are killing yourselves and your families.
I would reply but I don't know your flavor - DemWit or Repugnant and I don't know what action is 'killing yourselves and your families'.

Posted a 5:33 a.m. - no doubt you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. LOL

ManInBrown

Do you have any thoughts you would care to share on how vaccine delivery will affect routes, stop counts, hours, 6th punches, etc. for this winter, spring, and beyond? Will most drivers even see vaccine deliveries on their routes? Or not really notice a difference? Will these be delivered like air commits? Or in some other way?

Covid-19 Live Updates: UPS and FedEx to Ship the First Vaccines on Sunday Morning
Won’t affect it at all. Heard a UPS representative say all drivers have been made aware how important these shipments are? I’m not a package driver anymore. Has anyone been notified about this? My guess would be no. It’s all window Dressing. It will get there when it gets there like everything else. UPS is a private company. We’re not the military. We aren’t a govt contractor. I’m sure full efforts will be made to get these shipments to their destinations ASAP. Let’s not kid ourselves though. They will be treated like everything else. Amazon, Nordstrom etc. etc.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
We’ve been told they will be hard noon commit, not to be delivered on trace, and have to be collected personally like a high value in the morning. We will see how it pans out.

pierregarcon

I'm curious why teachers would be included in Group one-B? We seem to have managed without face to face contact with teachers so far. It's also nice that I to fall into the category sucking hind tit in this round.
Depends on your state. My sister and bro in law are both teachers. Both have to go to work. A small classroom with like 30 kids. They are more at risk than I am, even when I run a business route. I pop in and out. Not sitting in the same room with 30 others breathing the same air.

Dumbo

Wouldn't these just be delivered to certain pharmacies like Walgreens, doctors offices etc? How many doses will be in one box? I wouldn't imagine we are delivering vaccines to people's houses so it probably wouldn't add much volume would it? I picture just a few cases of it a week if you have medical buildings on your route.