UPS A Key Player In Providing The COVID-19 Vaccine to Americans

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If it wasn't for Carol, we would have dissolved into a steaming heap and would be clueless of where to start delivering these boxes that look a lot like other boxes. Her "leadership" so far has been outstanding....:rofl:

Undertow

Do you have any thoughts you would care to share on how vaccine delivery will affect routes, stop counts, hours, 6th punches, etc. for this winter, spring, and beyond? Will most drivers even see vaccine deliveries on their routes? Or not really notice a difference? Will these be delivered like air commits? Or in some other way?

Covid-19 Live Updates: UPS and FedEx to Ship the First Vaccines on Sunday Morning
The only prediction I could safely make is that the deliveries for it won't be DR-Porch. Beyond that Who knows? If We are still carrying the stuff in the month of June, I hope it's strictly given to the air drivers given the way the preload can't manage to load NDA's in the right loads as things are already. The last thing I'd want when it's 90+ degrees outside is to have to try and tear apart a bricked out mess in a P-10 0r 12 looking for some priority shipment packed in dry ice that some half wit loader sat a 150lb crate on top of.

watdaflock?

Televised vaccination, look what happened to her.
🧔✊
Learn how to use Google.

“I have a history of having an overactive vagal response and, so, with that, if I have pain from anything — hang nail or I stub my toe — I can just pass out.”

Steamer

Where's Jimmy Hoffa and the real Teamsters when you need them? The vaccine shipment got "lost after being hijacked" old school style.

:bigsmile2:

:doctor: