UPS A Key Player In Providing The COVID-19 Vaccine to Americans

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wouldn't these just be delivered to certain pharmacies like Walgreens, doctors offices etc? How many doses will be in one box? I wouldn't imagine we are delivering vaccines to people's houses so it probably wouldn't add much volume would it? I picture just a few cases of it a week if you have medical buildings on your route.
Boxes have 5000 doses in them

rod

Retired 23 years
Depends on your state. My sister and bro in law are both teachers. Both have to go to work. A small classroom with like 30 kids. They are more at risk than I am, even when I run a business route. I pop in and out. Not sitting in the same room with 30 others breathing the same air.
I suppose---if they are actually in school with students. Home schooling seems to be the thing to do now.

What a way for UPS to look good and continue to not pay their workers more. UPS is using this as a tax write off. The money would look better in my hands. As many of you right wingers say, its just the flu.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
At Worldport now.

UPSvaccineigloo.jpg

A great day to be a benefactor of the American spirit and government structure and a great day to be an American and UPSer!
USA Government holds a COVID Vaccine Summit with UPS, FedEx, Walgreen's, CVS and other private companies explaining how the vaccine was developed and how it will be distributed.
Only in American could this melding of US Armed Forces logistics and the private sector accomplish produce and implement a vaccine for a novel virus.
The world owes a debt of gratitude to the American "Get-'er-Done" resolve!

View attachment 320524
I wish you were still here to be a part of this. It would be way better. Hopefully they will still listen to you from the sidelines.