UPS Q2 earnings reported

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Thoughts?
20220726_063524.png

Up In Smoke

Can someone translate what all the numbers mean?
Record profits again?
It's basically means that the numbers that the company set forth as a goal and the investors set as an expectation were very close. The company had better overall revenue and profit this quarter and it's growth is promising going forward. The stock price doesn't reflect a positive because of future headwinds and uncertainties. Investors can weigh a stock down or prop it up based on options and futures, so don't put a lot of thought on where it ends today.

Up In Smoke

Look at the retailer stocks yesterday they got crushed. Walmart was down about 8%
Walmart doesn't report until August 16th, so why the news release? Then, to find out a very large July 29th put option was purchased in the same hour as the release. The average investor doesn't stand a chance. I hope UPS goes to $165 so I can cash in.

Up In Smoke

Just don't get greedy
I generally have 70-80 long positions across all 11 sectors of the market. I protect those positions weekly with options. I rarely hold short positions and try to capture 6-9% stock moves on 1% premiums. I'm never greedy or chase a loss, I'm willing to win the marathon 3% at a time.

I generally have 70-80 long positions across all 11 sectors of the market. I protect those positions weekly with options. I rarely hold short positions and try to capture 6-9% stock moves on 1% premiums. I'm never greedy or chase a loss, I'm willing to win the marathon 3% at a time.
The best of luck to you my friend.