3Q Earnings

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
It's absolutely disgusting hell low this company has sunk
And she wants to “stay the course.“!!! 🤦‍♂️
Company will fail because of this.
It is failing. Everyone who owns stock in this sinking ship should vote her off of the board and maybe that will send a message to those that have the power to fire her. I believe that opportunity just passed a couple of months ago. I don’t own stock anymore and have not for years. So I’m not really sure.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
It’s a pretty good service down there. We tried to buy them years ago and they wanted too much money. But we’ve been handing off our deliveries for anything south of Mexico City to them for decades. Them and some smaller “mom and pop” operations.

Staydryitsraining

And she wants to “stay the course.“!!! 🤦‍♂️

It is failing. Everyone who owns stock in this sinking ship should vote her off of the board and maybe that will send a message to those that have the power to fire her. I believe that opportunity just passed a couple of months ago. I don’t own stock anymore and have not for years. So I’m not really sure.
I was being sarcastic. The company pocketed 9b last year. This company isn't going anywhere. Every so often people love to post on here about how x y z is happening and the company can't keep going bla bla bla bla. Shut up go buy some mres and pretend some more.