UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Eric Sherman

I called Melon bank today and was told UPS has not sent anything to them yet and they have till the 30th to do so, I guess its another UPS screw job LOL

By The Book

I called and the woman said she has no record of my paper work! Kinda makes you have that punch in the gut feeling. Hopefully that means the money is being sent out.
Wow, you are an optimist aren't you! From no record of paperwork (from a live person) to hopefully the money is being sent out, somethings not right.

Wow, you are an optimist aren't you! From no record of paperwork (from a live person) to hopefully the money is being sent out, somethings not right.
I hope your just joking. I will give it till the end of the month and see what happens. I know I have not received an letter that I read in the above feed that people have revieved. Happy Holidays

Carol Field

I hope your just joking. I will give it till the end of the month and see what happens. I know I have not received an letter that I read in the above feed that people have revieved. Happy Holidays

Submariner2016 - Are you calling the 855-216-8048 number and being told they have no record of your paperwork? If so, that's NOT a good sign and there's no way in H*ll that I'd wait until the end of the month...are you waiting for your paperwork to magically reappear? The number will be shut down on 12/30/16 so who will you call after that date? If I were you, I'd clearly ask them what the heck happened to your paperwork...something's not right.

Boomboomguy

Hey all new here. Opted in for lump sum option I went back for peak season so I answered yes to question do you work for ups and it said ineligible. Called the number to make sure and she said current employees ineligible. So I figured lost cause. Try again next time. Two weeks ago received a call saying identification documents needed to be sent in for deposit. So I overnighted and called to reconfirm I had went back to work for ups peak season she said it doesn't matter expect check Dec 15-30. Still seems sketchy to me website hasn't updated from ineligible but I now have step 4 checked. Haven't received this letter hall brought up not sure if I am getting it or not.

I got a letter today as well. It just said that I would be getting my pension settlement via direct deposit soon. There was no date given as to when they will do it.

kenman31

I received my letter today. I am taking a lump sum Direct Deposit and no date is indicated. My friend however is taking part cash and the other a rollover. His letter stated his rollover check would be sent out BY DECEMBER 22.

kenman31

I received my letter today. I am taking a lump sum Direct Deposit and no date is indicated. My friend however is taking part cash and the other a rollover. His letter stated his rollover check would be sent out BY DECEMBER 22.

Submariner2016 - Are you calling the 855-216-8048 number and being told they have no record of your paperwork? If so, that's NOT a good sign and there's no way in H*ll that I'd wait until the end of the month...are you waiting for your paperwork to magically reappear? The number will be shut down on 12/30/16 so who will you call after that date? If I were you, I'd clearly ask them what the heck happened to your paperwork...something's not right.
Oh man!!! Your not kidding are you. Ok I will call tomorrow. I know I sent it via US Mail.

3girlcats

I received the letter today as well. No date for direct deposit, but rollover to be mailed by December 22nd. I will be ready to join the circle of hugs.

cbale33

Just a guess guy and gals, but I'd be willing to bet that the direct deposits would be in our accounts on day #1! It's all electronic. If UPS has the money, (of course we all know they do!) then why wait until the last day to issue. I'm just saying, look for the deposits to hit as soon as Thursday, the 14th!