UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

UPSandy36109

Just a guess guy and gals, but I'd be willing to bet that the direct deposits would be in our accounts on day #1! It's all electronic. If UPS has the money, (of course we all know they do!) then why wait until the last day to issue. I'm just saying, look for the deposits to hit as soon as Thursday, the 14th!
Actually, that's not true. Just got my letter in the mail today also. The letter specifically States that all monies will be mailed out starting on December 22nd. That doesn't necessarily mean that a debit will go to your account that day.

cbale33

Actually, that's not true. Just got my letter in the mail today also. The letter specifically States that all monies will be mailed out starting on December 22nd. That doesn't necessarily mean that a debit will go to your account that day.
It can't hurt to be hopeful!

I think the reason I am not getting the pension is because I was fired for fighting on the job. I did not start the fight I was mearly defending my self. I don't regret it but the company said that both participants get fired.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Look at all of these new people to BC.... Think we can keep this thread going for the foreseeable future and finally take out greeno and his fluffers....

W
...which will quickly turn in to a circle of tears when you all realize just how shortsighted your decisions were...
WHY are you so concerned about everybody's money??? If there are tax consequences, I'm sure you will not be contacted to pay them. Your comments are becoming annoying. Mind your own business and don't worry about the next man or woman.

kenman31

So why not either roll it over or, better yet, turn it down?
Why are you so concerned about everyone elses money. sometimes taking the money now helps people in the future. Especially if it helps pay off debt that are sucking them dry , medical bills or whatever the case. Since no one here has presented their financial situation and their circumstances we shouldn't take liberties ind second guessing their own decision.

John Hardin

I just went & checked my status. Said incomplete package but didn't say for what reason. Found this post so I checked my docs & saw the notary (from my bank) failed to put my husbands name as well. I didn't even look at that section because it was theirs to fill out. Omgosh!!! I'm hoping that when I call tomorrow that this can be taken care of & im not told that I'm no longer eligible. Crossing fingers & praying.
What is the website I need to go to to check

John Hardin

I also had this happen, same thing, they originally received mailed package 10/18, two calls confirmed package complete, third call 11/21 discovered missing spousal consent doc, was allowed to scan & upload same day, confirmed this all with a supervisor, now shows complete. Only rub? it shows my election was made 11/21 with a deadline of 11/12, so we will see.
What is the website address to check my paperwork!!!!! Now I'm freaking out!!!

carebear

I need mine for a car tired of walking everywhere need a better job can't walk to a good job from where I am plus I could die tomorrow and never see any of that money

Nomoturkey

Angry? Not at all.

I find it very amusing and somewhat sad how many of you jumped at this offer without thinking it all the way through.

At the very least the money should have been rolled over in to a retirement account.
Thanks for telling me what to do with MY hard earned money $$ I don't know where I'd be without you.