UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

UPSandy36109

Offiially called Mellon a few minutes ago(closed), then the UPS hotline.
What that lady said was that my check went out, regular snail-mail. No certified or anything.
"YOu should be getting it any day now..." SMH

PaymeUPS

I tell ya what, this money is a godsend. I plan on getting my license back, vacation to Cuba. And of course as previously mentioned booze and hookers.

Leah Medeiros

I co
I never spoke to Mellon. The UPS Hotline is where I was told.
Tasted BYN Mellon the number that I provided is for this type of checks only. The rep asked for my ss# and told me that she see that mine was issued and mailed yesterday. She said USPS. I basically asked who was the sender and that is when she said she would look to see when it was sent . Not all were done from the way it appears. Hopefully Mon or Tues. I doubt tomorrow.

Carol Field

Leah - When you asked her who was the sender....what did she say? Like is BNY Mellon on the outside of the envelope or will it say UPS? Just curious...

Clifton Williams

Thank you Carol, I am anxiously waiting I had to have Back Surgery in October and am still on disability until the end of January. I moved out of state and was unable to transfer. I'm with Fed Ex now lol. I could really use this to pay some. Bills and Christmas for my 10 year old. It presented the option a few days before I had my surgery and I was relieved. I should of done DD. I was changing banks and decided to do paper at the last minuet. I will let you know asap. I moved from San Antonio to California
Im with FedEx as well lol

Leah Medeiros

No
Question - Did Mellon Bank tell you these rollover checks were sent out via US Postal Certified mail?
Stupid me did not ask that but I am guessing it's from Mellon as they are the trustee. Unfortunately my mail came and not today. Hopefully Monday or Tues. I also hope bank won't place a ridiculous hold. If they do hope fully they let us use a portion. I need it now. My truck needs to go to the shop.

No

Stupid me did not ask that but I am guessing it's from Mellon as they are the trustee. Unfortunately my mail came and not today. Hopefully Monday or Tues. I also hope bank won't place a ridiculous hold. If they do hope fully they let us use a portion. I need it now. My truck needs to go to the shop.
I know my bank told me because it's an out of state check 7 day hold