UPS STRIKE IN AUG?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Five Guys.

It's sadder than you think. I also post on my favorite NFL team's forum and there's no way I can make the team!
If being currently employed by FedEx is a prerequisite to posting on BC, many would be disqualified.
If being currently in possession of a functioning brain is a prerequisite to posting, we'd finally be rid of OF.

Oldfart

If being currently employed by FedEx is a prerequisite to posting on BC, many would be disqualified.
If being currently in possession of a functioning brain is a prerequisite to posting, we'd finally be rid of OF.
People that hang out in company forums where they don't work is very odd. I worked at UPS in the 70's and I have no interest in hanging out there.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
People that hang out in company forums where they don't work is very odd. I worked at UPS in the 70's and I have no interest in hanging out there.

You have an arbitrary standard as to who should/shouldn't be participating on an internet forum and can't understand why the world doesn't adhere to it. Congratulations, that may be the most illogical thing posted here all year.

vantexan

We have an interest in you hanging out there. Seriously, are you going to stop posting here when you retire?

Oldfart

We have an interest in you hanging out there. Seriously, are you going to stop posting here when you retire?
Most likely. Then again, as good as I got it, I might never retire. November will be here before you know it and my manager asked me yesterday about running FO 3 days a week and I could pic the days. Sounds enticing.

SmithBarney

Strike will not happen. Unions in America have had much of the power removed by Government leaders. Your Presidents will sign an executive order on the side of the employer castrating any prolonged strike. Nothing to see here.

Maybe the president can have all those who choose strike, locked up in an abandoned Walmart?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nope. No way. Negative. Nuh uh.
raw.gif

September2WorkerStrike-1.gif