UPS STRIKE IN AUG?

Oldfart

I am not the one playing on social media while violating company policy with pics of company material. No matter how meaningless it seems. The employee at our station posted a picture of a msg about fueling the vans and then they bad mouthed people for not fueling the vans. They got suspended.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I am not the one playing on social media while violating company policy with pics of company material. No matter how meaningless it seems. The employee at our station posted a picture of a msg about fueling the vans and then they bad mouthed people for not fueling the vans. They got suspended.
I give everybody one guess who reported it.:ninja3:

vantexan

How many messages were sent on the Fedex message system at 12:28 on 6/14?

Narrows down fairly quickly.
Broadcasts are by station but go out to all couriers. They're going to haul everyone in and demand they admit to it? Why? If she had posted it with a snarky statement about management ok, maybe. But who gives a schmidt about what she posted?

bbsam

Staff member
Broadcasts are by station but go out to all couriers. They're going to haul everyone in and demand they admit to it? Why? If she had posted it with a snarky statement about management ok, maybe. But who gives a schmidt about what she posted?
No

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
No. Nobody cares.
Yep.

51nqAgLjOOL.jpg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
1 in 20 security agents I've met at FedEx have the ability to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
They would be stumped where to look next.

There isn't anywhere else to look in this case. It's a picture of a message on a powerpad.