UPS to freeze pension plans for nonunion staffers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We put bamboo flooring in our house. Love it.
We have tile in the bathrooms ... I'd rather have a high quality linoleum floor myself.
We have tile in one of the kitchens ... hate it.
Not sure what my parents put in their kitchen but the flooring company recommended against tile because it's hard on the knees.

It looks like tile and is laid like tile but has like a rubber backing to make it much more forgiving

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There's a lot of things I can talk the wife into.

Downsizing her dream home isn't One of them lol. She makes way more than me and as I've always told her as long we both max out our retirement account I don't really care where the rest goes.
It's usually the woman!
My cousin is in a bind right now because his wife wanted a dream home and now they can't sell it for anywhere close to what they put into it.

My wife use to want a nice big house and now she is ready to move to something smaller.

Brownslave688

It's usually the woman!
My cousin is in a bind right now because his wife wanted a dream home and now they can't sell it for anywhere close to what they put into it.

My wife use to want a nice big house and now she is ready to move to something smaller.
Oh this home will be built on our family farm. Only way it's getting sold is when I die.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You got heated floors in the bathroom?
No, next house will though if we build it.
Our house was custom built but it's older and way too big ... 5600 sq ft is too much for 2 people who don't entertain.
I've never built a custom house and have no desire but our next house may be one and no more than 2200 sq ft.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not sure what my parents put in their kitchen but the flooring company recommended against tile because it's hard on the knees.

It looks like tile and is laid like tile but has like a rubber backing to make it much more forgiving
Holy crap dude. Reread this post. If I was half of the a Hole you are you know how many jokes I could make outta this????

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

That stuff is awesome. I laid it a few times in different houses. It felt like the whole thing was rubber.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sounds very interesting.
We have wood in one kitchen and have had no problems with it although my wife did buy nice painted cushioned mats to stand on at the sink and at the cooking island.

Brownslave688

No, next house will though if we build it.
Our house was custom built but it's older and way too big ... 5600 sq ft is too much for 2 people who don't entertain.
I've never built a custom house and have no desire but our next house may be one and no more than 2200 sq ft.
You say 2200 sq ft.

Wifes uncle just moved to Texas and built for the same reason. To downsize. Said almost the exact same thing. But everytime they got thru going over the plans with everything they HAD to have. It was more like 3000 sq ft. 4th time he said :censored2: it just build it.