Ups tried to kick 7 bid drivers off of their routes

Cc3490

they tried to kick us off of our bid routes to go swing in another building. Our BA was ok with it happening and telling our stewards to go with it. We all called our union president because it was total bs. We all got a text from her now saying bid drivers can't be kicked off our bids

Overpaid Union Thug

they tried to kick us off of our bid routes to go swing in another building. Our BA was ok with it happening and telling our stewards to go with it. We all called our union president because it was total bs. We all got a text from her now saying bid drivers can't be kicked off our bids
Our supplement has a two hour penalty for when bid drivers are forced off their routes. Maybe all of you should have let it happen and got the penalty? LOL

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Another day another time we don’t have enough drivers to even run all of our bid routes. Peak is gonna be great.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
100085209_3114577108563615_1872078486575775744_n.jpg

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
This is all fine advice for the drivers but what about the BA and Stewards that seemingly are complicent in this unfair action?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Been dealing with a minor but nagging injury thats been bugging you for a long while?
Join the UPS comp club, where teamsters all across the country are tired of working through peak pain all year and bowing out to the Dr....of course we ALL have tissue injuries and herniated discs, especially us taller guys...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We're good now but I remember how many routes we rolled over last month when the wildfires were going through and it took more than a week to fully recover from it.

542thruNthru

What supp are you under? I'm just curious.

542thruNthru

I'm curious what he means by bid routes. Is it his permanent bid or is it a weekly bid. Just want to look at why a BA would think it's ok.

Members like to tell a story that make them look like the victim sometimes. Not saying what he said isn't true but it's always easier to say "oh my BA and steward are corrupt" than admit that the contract language is just lacking in a certain area.

Plus I'm drinking and enjoy looking this crap up! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

bumped

We can't be forced to go to another building regardless of seniority. Lowest can be forced to another center within the same building.