USA! USA! USA! Proud again?

bbsam

Staff member
Who wants humor or outrage when we've spent all this time talking sex. Are we going to do this or not?
Oh. I'm sorry. I finished already. I'm not really interested in any marathon sessions. You're on your own now. And wipe off your face. You nasty!

wkmac

Oh. I'm sorry. I finished already. I'm not really interested in any marathon sessions. You're on your own now. And wipe off your face. You nasty!

No, you just wanted to inject yourself into something you should not have and now you want to storm off mad because the game never were played to your rules.

wkmac

Oh I more than understood it as a joke. You just didn't like it when I took the humor all the way and then you want to pick up your toys and go home. If you want to toy around the edges with "probes" don't get mad when I drop my pants, rip your's off, bend you over and try to take you muddin'.

If my humor is not your humor, you might avoid doing humor with me altogether. I'm more than happy with that arrangement too.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh I more than understood it as a joke. You just didn't like it when I took the humor all the way and then you want to pick up your toys and go home. If you want to toy around the edges with "probes" don't get mad when I drop my pants, rip your's off, bend you over and try to take you muddin'.

If my humor is not your humor, you might avoid doing humor with me altogether. I'm more than happy with that arrangement too.
You are an angry old man, aren't you?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Located by FBI, NFL Security

The mystery of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's missing Super Bowl 51 jersey has been solved, the NFL announced on Monday morning.

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer first reported NFL security and the FBI found Brady's jersey and were in the process of returning it to the Patriots.

Glazer added the FBI became involved because the jersey was found on "foreign soil." He then reported the "NFL believes the jersey was stolen by someone posing as international media member."

The NFL also announced that Brady’s jersey that he wore during the Patriots’ Super Bowl XLIX victory against the Seattle Seahawks in 2015 was also recovered.

The two Super Bowl jerseys were found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media, but no other further details were given because the investigation is still underway.

oldngray

nowhere special
Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Located by FBI, NFL Security

The mystery of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's missing Super Bowl 51 jersey has been solved, the NFL announced on Monday morning.

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer first reported NFL security and the FBI found Brady's jersey and were in the process of returning it to the Patriots.

Glazer added the FBI became involved because the jersey was found on "foreign soil." He then reported the "NFL believes the jersey was stolen by someone posing as international media member."

The NFL also announced that Brady’s jersey that he wore during the Patriots’ Super Bowl XLIX victory against the Seattle Seahawks in 2015 was also recovered.

The two Super Bowl jerseys were found in the possession of a credentialed member of the international media, but no other further details were given because the investigation is still underway.

Found in Mexico.

Brady's stolen Super Bowl jerseys recovered