Vacation Question

542thruNthru

I think her husband is running a game on her, because he doesn't want vacations thise weeks for one reason or another.

The system doesn't change 21 years in no matter where you're at.
It does here.

I can have 21 years with the company. But lets say I didn't go FT for 20 of those years. Per our language my PT years would be cut in half when it pertains to fringe benefits like vacation. So I'd lose a few weeks of vacation . Then I'd also go to the bottom of the center seniority and have to bid last.

Thebrownblob

It does here.

I can have 21 years with the company. But lets say I didn't go FT for 20 of those years. Per our language my PT years would be cut in half when it pertains to fringe benefits like vacation. So I'd lose a few weeks of vacation . Then I'd also go to the bottom of the center seniority and have to bid last.
Yeah, but you guys are uncircumcised Philistines out there. 😁

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It does here.

That sucks. I'm glad I'm not in the West.

oldngray

nowhere special
Flaming swords
Schwartz.gif