Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It is it’s just less potent. Same ingredients everything just less of it…. Not sure how statement was ignorant? Still stand by what I said…
I’m not saying to use it for covid, I thought you were implying everyone was talking the livestock med. I apologize for the misunderstanding and saying it was an ignorant statement.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I’m not saying to use it for covid, I thought you were implying everyone was talking the livestock med. I apologize for the misunderstanding and saying it was an ignorant statement.
No need to apologize no hard feeling. It’s jist weird to me people are against the vax but will take other stuff they never heard of bc they read online or on tv that it can help. It’s all I’m saying.

How is it that the same people who don't believe the science and statistical data that show COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective are willing to take a livestock deworming tablet used mostly with cattle and horses?
Depends on the dosage. Me personally I had the virus so I don’t have to worry about it ever again

UnionStrong

No need to apologize no hard feeling. It’s jist weird to me people are against the vax but will take other stuff they never heard of bc they read online or on tv that it can help. It’s all I’m saying.
I give my dog ivermectin for heart worms, I wouldn’t feel comfortable taking it for covid. There’s other therapeutics available. I’m skeptical about the vaccine because it doesn’t seem like it’s very effective for long.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Yes you can. I personally know someone that’s had it twice, mild case but positive test. Unless the test was wrong which is also possible.
Yea I know of cases where people have had it multiple time. That’s why I was wondering why he said doesn’t have to worry about it. Even the natural antibody doesn’t last forever. Just bc you already had it does not mean you won’t ever get it or possibly die from it especially if it messes up your lungs a few times

UnionStrong

Yea I know of cases where people have had it multiple time. That’s why I was wondering why he said doesn’t have to worry about it. Even the natural antibody doesn’t last forever. Just bc you already had it does not mean you won’t ever get it or possibly die from it especially if it messes up your lungs a few times
It infects the mucosa not the blood, that’s why it affects the lungs. And that’s why the vaccine isn’t as good as they had hoped. The vax only attacks a very specific part of the spike protein. Once the virus mutated the vax is no longer effective. In fact your immune system actually helps the mutated virus replicate. I heard that from a Phd in virology

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
He had symptoms. Just like a different flu virus. If you get the flu your not immune from a different virus
But he is saying it won’t make him sick again. I don’t get that statement. Even the flu you can get sick from it again every year. Your immunity to getting sick doesn’t last a lifetime. Or maybe I am misunderstanding what he is trying to say idk.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

None of the tests on the market can differentiate between covid, the flu or other cold viruses.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Impossible. I’m sure they want you to think so they can peddle more vaccines. Go science
So you’re saying once you get covid. You will never get sick from covid again? And you had covid right? And the post above says non of the tests can’t differentiate between covid,flu, other viruses so how do you know you had covid?