Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If you're trying to understand the mindset, just imagine believing that this person is responsible for a bunch of peoples deaths. He is a bad, evil man and if he dies he gets what he deserves.
The problem is that the man may be wrong or he may be right but he is only trying to make sure the truth gets out, and he genuinely believes that he is helping people.
If he's wrong and he influences people towards something that could kill them, obviously that's horrible. But he could be helping save peoples lives. It's dangerous and slippery slope to be glad that someone's dead because they disagree with you. No one man knows all the truth.
The problem with all that is honestly no one knows the damn truth. Everyone is pushing their own agenda on people from both sides. No one can say 100% this is what need to happen and this is how we save life’s. It’s a risky which ever side you choose

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
70528_mx696u4cptbhf3w.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don’t forget stare at the sun lol. That was classix
Thinking it turned him orange.
Got my shot in March
My girlfriend got it
My dad
My brothers
My mom
My aunts
My uncles
My best friends
Their families
NOT ONE breakthrough case
Cases popping up all around us
IDK man. The proof is in the puddin. Do whatcha gotta do, pal
Appears lots of people hospitalized with COVID. Don't hear of many hospitalized with reaction to the vaccine. That being said it's a personal choice whether to be vaccinated or not. I don't concern myself with either choice made.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It is my opinion that every person needs to make their own best informed decision.

Even if American Corporations such as UPS decide to mandate a Covid -19 vaccine and I do believe it is very likely to happen.

I believe how strongly each one, particularly those with very strong positions about the vaccine on the BC, believes in their position about this vaccine will come out then.
Believe if push comes to shove vast majority will put their tail between their legs and get vaccinated.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Believe if push comes to shove vast majority will put their tail between their legs and get vaccinated.
I agree with you.

My experience has been that many times over the years the biggest complainers with the biggest mouths about certain issues were no where to be found when actually taking on these issues.

BigGuy2732

actual practicing Christians would rather be fired than get the jab, and will. Or will get religious exemptions. I've had 3 guys from my church already get approved religious exemptions from their employers, so it definitely does happen.

I'm not sure about the non-religious who are refusing the jab. I'm fairly certain they would cave. Only to in a year after two more booster shots, completely regret their decisions, and when the state comes knocking for mom and the kids because they haven't received their clot shot, they'll wonder why they wasted their time in the first place.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
actual practicing Christians would rather be fired than get the jab, and will. Or will get religious exemptions. I've had 3 guys from my church already get approved religious exemptions from their employers, so it definitely does happen.

I'm not sure about the non-religious who are refusing the jab. I'm fairly certain they would cave. Only to in a year after two more booster shots, completely regret their decisions, and when the state comes knocking for mom and the kids because they haven't received their clot shot, they'll wonder why they wasted their time in the first place.
Wish you were wrong... But I don't think you are.

BigGuy2732

Wish you were wrong... But I don't think you are.
That's the thing, with God, nothing is impossible. The Christian doesn't have to fear, because we know that God will provide for us. The faithless man with morals who is refusing the clot shot, he likely does not have that same peace. So here is the impassioned plea to the non Christian resisters: man can do nothing without God. If you realize that this war right now is about good versus evil, why haven't you converted? Christ showers with graces those who are persecuted in His Name. Your suffering becomes a positive thing because it can be united to His Suffering.

Time is up. Time to convert.

That's the thing, with God, nothing is impossible. The Christian doesn't have to fear, because we know that God will provide for us. The faithless man with morals who is refusing the clot shot, he likely does not have that same peace. So here is the impassioned plea to the non Christian resisters: man can do nothing without God. If you realize that this war right now is about good versus evil, why haven't you converted? Christ showers with graces those who are persecuted in His Name. Your suffering becomes a positive thing because it can be united to His Suffering.

Time is up. Time to convert.
God gave man the knowledge to develop a vaccine to protect us.