Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Mattmac0912
1631246969189.png

How delusional are these people that are like oh I took the one shot J&J cuz I can’t lose my job like do you really think they’re gonna hold up their end and leave you alone. It’s a Faustian bargain. Just like just wear your mask for two weeks and stay home watch some Netflix was a Faustian bargain

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How much respect would you say you’ve lost for the so called medical community to sell their souls to virtually mandate experimental medicine that they know full well is not safe

I haven't had much respect for the medical community for over a decade, about the time they stopped practicing medicine.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"When people are able to make choices, without government interference, for themselves in terms of their wellbeing, and the wellbeing of their family in consultation with whomever they may choose, we are a stronger society."

-Kamala Harris

M

MenInBrown

I think if you don’t wanna be a guinea pig for experimental shots or submit to invasive and unnecessary testing youre not gonna be working for ups. Hope I’m wrong
It isn’t about wanting to work somewhere, it’s about whether you’re a nazi bitch or not. Get in line or this will happen to you? :censored2: nazi Joe

M

MenInBrown

Trump was a Trojan horse. Biden and Trump it doesn’t matter. Trump was supposedly Mr free speech, pro 2nd amendment & he was none of those. He locked this country down under HIS administration. Never fired lying fauci but he fired others. Never pardoned real journalist like Julian Assange but pardoned his cronies
Just pointing out one thing, :censored2: trump and Biden, but trump didn’t shutdown anything, it was the governors. But I’m with you, screw all of them. This 2 party :censored2: ain’t working.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just pointing out one thing, :censored2: trump and Biden, but trump didn’t shutdown anything, it was the governors. But I’m with you, screw all of them. This 2 party :censored2: ain’t working.
This is all on the Democrats. They want total control over you. Never let an opportunity like the kung flu go to waste.

Bidn and Kommie were against the vaccine before they were for it, only difference then was they needed to seize power. Now they want to insure permanent control.