Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It’s not gonna be long until there’s physical war I give it until springtime tops. Wasn’t what I was planning for the 2020s but I’m ready to play
Again you can pass a ups driving test for god sakes but you are ready for war lmao kid go play some more fortnite you’re not ready for war buddy.

Brownt10

Just pointing out one thing, :censored2: trump and Biden, but trump didn’t shutdown anything, it was the governors. But I’m with you, screw all of them. This 2 party :censored2: ain’t working.
The trump administration could have repealed the patriot act but instead the Biden administration is pushing all these extra mandates making life very difficult. Trump loves to play the “villain” pretend he was for freedom. Anything that clown said whether good or bad the left would disagree bc they simply despised him. Trump was the perfect puppet. Let’s face it, Biden ain’t running :censored2:

Wh

Who said anything about a happy ending? I just said you are not ready for war lol
If there’s nothing else to lose and if resisting peacefully doesn’t work there’s not really much choice

That remains to be seen. I am of the opinion that my children have no future worth living if able bodied adults who still believe in the America the founding fathers envisioned don't do something to stop this madness.

If our God given right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is challenged, we’re all obliged to fight that evil

Last edited:
You are my favorite human being.
“I’ll NEVER ever get sick, neither will my family and I have complete 100% control of that at all times”
😂😂😂😂
I distrust the medical system so much now that I don’t think I would seek out their “help” even if I was sick. I didn’t go to the doctor when I caught covid never even crossed my mind

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I distrust the medical community so much now that I don’t think I would seek out their “help” even if I was sick
That sounds like a personal problem
Has nothing to do with me
Don’t get the shot for all I care. Don’t go to work. Just Live off the land and build cots made of leaves and logs and pray to god you don’t eat the wrong kind of berry 😎

Idk about you personally…but the problem is that people aren’t fine with me not getting vaccinated even if I’m OK with others being vaccinated. I had the virus and I’m young and healthy otherwise there’s absolutely zero reason for me to take it.

Of course most people don’t care I’ve found… this is largely a media political narrative to create division

Stage 7 likely to begin by early next year

1631286327813.png

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I distrust the medical system so much now that I don’t think I would seek out their “help” even if I was sick. I didn’t go to the doctor when I caught covid never even crossed my mind
Everyone says that until they get extremely sick. Then you’d drink your own piss if it would ease the pain and help.