Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Right now the main conundrum for the Dems is how are they gonna screw white christians for not wanting the jabs but give POC a pass without looking like the disgusting hypocrites that they are. They’ve all but admitted that this is a problem. I know our dirtbag governor here in jersey Murphy this is the only thing stopping him right now is that no one in the cities here wants it

The Driver

I drive.
they wont, they stole the election, the voting machines are compromised, the election officials are compromised, the people who count the votes are compromised, sup court is compromised, they turned USA into a banana republic
the dems and many others.
Explain to me how Republicans outperformed down-ballot. If this was some kind of grand conspiracy by the Chi-Coms or Democrats or the ghost of Hugo Chavez wouldn't they make sure that Democrats won all over the country? lol

Use your damn head.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Explain to me how Republicans outperformed down-ballot.
This has been explained to you already in another forum.

Why are playing dumb?

Screenshot_20210807-175310_Chrome.jpg

Lol they never have an answer for that one.
That’s easy they didn’t have time to fill out the whole ballot what was important was get biden in that was the priority. They needed thousands of ballots they’re not gonna waste time filling in anything but president. That’s why it’s obvious those ballots are not legit

Fenris

They were used to develop the mRNA therapeutic, not to manufacture them.
That is accurate - but that's not what Dumbo stated. Either way, I don't care what people's reasons are for not getting the vaccine, it is their right not to, I just want it to be based on factual information. The lack of longer term health data is sufficient in my mind and there is no need for the additional hyperbole.

That is accurate - but that's not what Dumbo stated. Either way, I don't care what people's reasons are for not getting the vaccine, it is their right not to, I just want it to be based on factual information. The lack of longer term health data is sufficient in my mind and there is no need for the additional hyperbole.
No liability for the pharma companies. Why not? Does that exist for any other product in the world? No

Fenris

I am calling for the arrest and execution of anyone under 55 that already got the vaccine. Every death from every mutation is squarely on your head, and you should pay for your idiocy with your life. You’re all murderers. How’s that
Every mutation that has been a concern has come from areas with a low vaccination rate so folks could use this exact same rhetoric against the un-vaccinated.

Every mutation that has been a concern has come from areas with a low vaccination rate so folks could use this exact same rhetoric against the un-vaccinated.
Yeah sure I guess but we don’t care anymore it’s never been an issue for us. Only the people who got “vaccines “ are still afraid and will be for the rest of their life. Why do I have to play along with that

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When you have an armed government official waiting at the end of your street like they have in Australia right now it’s a little bit too late. I’m a man of peace I don’t believe in attacking anyone unless I’m defending myself. But every day the government gets more and more abusive

Just stick to the message, be consistent and clear. People will eventually come around. When you say you hate half the country and want them all dead, they will not come around.