Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Fenris

Explain to me how Republicans outperformed down-ballot. If this was some kind of grand conspiracy by the Chi-Coms or Democrats or the ghost of Hugo Chavez wouldn't they make sure that Democrats won all over the country? lol

Use your damn head.
There is a simple answer for that, the potential added votes were added in deep blue districts which have total control by the democrats. They weren't added in swing districts.

The Driver

I drive.
There is a simple answer for that, the potential added votes were added in deep blue districts which have total control by the democrats. They weren't added in swing districts.
tucker-carlson-friend-4.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
Why wouldn't they? They are part of the brainwashed as well. They just used COVID as a political tool because they thought it was the best way to beat trump.
Trump beat Trump. The idiot couldn't find a way to unite the country to fight a common enemy. Literally any other president before him would've figured out what the play was. LOL. Pathetic.

Why wouldn't they? They are part of the brainwashed as well. They just used COVID as a political tool because they thought it was the best way to beat trump.
Nah I actually don’t see it that way. These are people that want to make rules for the great unwashed that they themselves have no intention of following

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That is accurate - but that's not what Dumbo stated. Either way, I don't care what people's reasons are for not getting the vaccine, it is their right not to, I just want it to be based on factual information. The lack of longer term health data is sufficient in my mind and there is no need for the additional hyperbole.

I was just clarifying that it's still a valid reason for a religious exemption.

The Driver

I drive.
Nah I actually don’t see it that way. These are people that want to make rules for the great unwashed that they themselves have no intention of following
So someone like Lindsey Graham, the man who falls all over himself to defend Donald Trump, didn't actually take Trump's vaccine? What's your conspiracy theory here?

Fenris

Trump beat Trump. The idiot couldn't find a way to unite the country to fight a common enemy. Literally any other president before him would've figured out what the play was. LOL. Pathetic.
I don't really want to defend trump, but he started down the path folks like you push for but COVID response almost instantly became politicized by the left. This politicization made it impossible for there to be unity. The panic mongering that was part of this still has people scared :censored2:less today when they don't need to be and has led to excess deaths from suicide, drug overdose, domestic abuse, etc. Just own it.

Non sequitur

Lol they never have an answer for that one.
Because the alternative is even more unbelievable. There is no way there is that many stupid people in America voting for these knuckleheads. Now I get it party loyalty and vote the party that is for the little guy, but these folks are communist dressed up as Democrats.

Browntown2014

Because the alternative is even more unbelievable. There is no way there is that many stupid people in America voting for these knuckleheads. Now I get it party loyalty and vote the party that is for the little guy, but these folks are communist dressed up as Democrats.
Lol stock market has ever been higher. Sign me up for this communism then dum dum.

Obama’s 60th party is tonight. Looking at that massive mansion and even bigger party tent, reminds me of pre-revolution France. And then, they invented the guillotine. Let them eat stimulus !

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

COVID-19 is not more deadly than the flu UNLESS you have taken the vaccine; then it might be more dangerous. The vaccine is ineffective at stopping severe COVID illness and, data suggests, might actually make things worse…. creating a perpetual need for continued booster modifications to counteract the initial issue.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Entrenched Principle to Not Coerce Acceptance of Unlicensed Medical Products
To be licensed, the FDA must find that a medical product is “safe for use and … effective in use.”3 Until licensed, a medical product remains investigational, even after issuance of an EUA. As the National Institutes of Health (“NIH”) explains with regard to a vaccine granted EUA: “The issuance of an EUA is different than an FDA approval (licensure) of a vaccine. A vaccine available under emergency use authorization is still considered investigational.”4 And as the FDA explains, “an investigational drug can also be called an experimental drug” because these two terms are synonymous.5 For example, the EUA fact sheet for an intravenous drug to treat H1N1 granted EUA by the FDA explains that it is “an experimental drug.”6 Similarly, after an EUA was granted
for the COVID-19 vaccine co-developed by the NIH and Moderna, it was described by the NIH as an “[e]xperimental coronavirus vaccine
.”7
Long settled legal precedent establishes that it is not legal to coerce an individual to accept an unlicensed, and hence experimental, medical product. An individual must voluntarily agree, free from any undue influence, to accept same. This principle was first codified long-ago by American jurists.8 It was then incorporated into the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and guidance from federal health agencies. See e.g., 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-0a (Even for patients with a life-threatening condition, an unlicensed medical product cannot be coerced, rather Congress required obtaining the patient’s “written informed consent.”) 42 U.S.C. § 9501 (Same for mental health patients);9 45 C.friend.R. § 46.116 (For an unlicensed medical product, the “Basic elements of informed consent” include that “participation is voluntary,” “refusal to participate will involve no penalty or loss of benefits to which the subject is otherwise entitled” and that consent be obtained without “coercion or undue influence.”);10 FDA Information Sheet: Informed Consent (“Coercion occurs when an overt threat of harm [such as expulsion from school or employment] is intentionally presented by one person to another in order to obtain compliance.”)11