charm299

Attachments

• D96DEE16-DE16-4739-85B6-D6AD870DAD4C.gif
    D96DEE16-DE16-4739-85B6-D6AD870DAD4C.gif
    238.4 KB · Views: 65

freehoodies

“Daily expose”🙄
Bias level: tin foil hat conservative
You need to watch your sources you tool. EVERY. SINGLE. THING you post is from an extreme right source. Why would anybody take you and your posts seriously, if all you do is give biased information?
Every single thing from a mainstream source gets confirmed as a lie eventually. What did you expect to happen when the left thinks lying is justifiable to get political victories?

For example; The “studies” used to discredit HCQ in scientific journals were based off fraudulent data, yet mainstream media outlets still say HCQ as a treatment is “debunked”.

Not to mention over 200 studies have been written citing the retracted study and its fraudulent data. Over 150 of those studies published AFTER the fraudulent study was redacted.

The blame for the absolute destruction of trust in media, science, and medicine lays directly on the left. Now people look elsewhere for reliable information, and many will end up believing untrue things because they can’t trust anything “debunking” it.

The damage to the reputation of vaccines alone is insane. Thankfully “the jab” is bull:censored2: and not taking it is absolutely the correct call for literally everyone, since ivermectin and HCQ are safer and more effective in treating, and preventing symptoms and spread of the flu.

But I know many people, myself included, who probably wont be getting ANY vaccines for the forseeable future, or vaccinating their children. If you asked me Jan 2020 I would be more pro vax than most. Now? Under no circumstances.

And the audacity of the mainstream media, spending the last 4 years compulsively lying about everything and anything, to blame anyone other than themselves for “vaccine hesitancy” is just unbelievable.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Every single thing from a mainstream source gets confirmed as a lie eventually. What did you expect to happen when the left thinks lying is justifiable to get political victories?

For example; The “studies” used to discredit HCQ in scientific journals were based off fraudulent data, yet mainstream media outlets still say HCQ as a treatment is “debunked”.

Not to mention over 200 studies have been written citing the retracted study and its fraudulent data. Over 150 of those studies published AFTER the fraudulent study was redacted.

The blame for the absolute destruction of trust in media, science, and medicine lays directly on the left. Now people look elsewhere for reliable information, and many will end up believing untrue things because they can’t trust anything “debunking” it.

The damage to the reputation of vaccines alone is insane. Thankfully “the jab” is bull* and not taking it is absolutely the correct call for literally everyone, since ivermectin and HCQ are safer and more effective in treating, and preventing symptoms and spread of the flu.

But I know many people, myself included, who probably wont be getting ANY vaccines for the forseeable future, or vaccinating their children. If you asked me Jan 2020 I would be more pro vax than most. Now? Under no circumstances.

And the audacity of the mainstream media, spending the last 4 years compulsively lying about everything and anything, to blame anyone other than themselves for “vaccine hesitancy” is just unbelievable.
The left doesn’t deal in facts or truth. They’re always squawking like parrots: cite your source, cite your source! Then when you provide the proof they squawk again: fake news fake news. They’re nothing but brainwashed drones. Incapable of analytical thought. Let them rot.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The left doesn’t deal in facts or truth. They’re always squawking like parrots: cite your source, cite your source! Then when you provide the proof they squawk again: fake news fake news. They’re nothing but brainwashed drones. Incapable of analytical thought. Let them rot.
There are resources out there that will help you stifle though useless extreme political posturing; and find sources that will get you straight through the truth.
Stop obsessing about the left. You wanna talk about brainwashed? Jesus Christ, your masters LOVE how you speak of the left. You are a good little brainwashed conservative
Here’s your opportunity to change.
Find sources that aren’t extreme. Please. I’m begging you. For the sake of my people.
Stop spreading complete and utter tin foil hat bs because you are mad at liberals
Stop believing crap that you have no ability to prove. Please, I’m begging you. It’s making us SO stupid. And gullible. You are exhibit A

oldngray

nowhere special
There are resources out there that will help you stifle though useless extreme political posturing; and find sources that will get you straight through the truth.
Stop obsessing about the left. You wanna talk about brainwashed? Jesus Christ, your masters LOVE how you speak of the left. You are a good little brainwashed conservative
Here’s your opportunity to change.
Find sources that aren’t extreme. Please. I’m begging you. For the sake of my people.
Stop spreading complete and utter tin foil hat bs because you are mad at liberals
Stop believing crap that you have no ability to prove. Please, I’m begging you. It’s making us SO stupid. And gullible. You are exhibit A
Using a far left "fact check" site doesn't help your argument much

Using a far left "fact check" site doesn't help your argument much
Think about what you just said for a second
A “far left fact check” site
Good lord
That’s not the only one, I use about 5 and when they all line up with the same conclusion; then you know you have yourself a conservative quack website promoting divisive misinformation

Just show me some stuff that is NOT from a far right conservative biased place and I’d be happy to get into serious civil discussions about the vaccine and virus
I have zero tolerance for misinformation and spreading baseless theory as fact

oldngray

nowhere special
Just show me some stuff that is NOT from a far right conservative biased place and I’d be happy to get into serious civil discussions about the vaccine and virus
I have zero tolerance for misinformation and spreading baseless theory as fact
So you admit you will only listen to far left sites. Got it.

Most likely. Which sucks because you're messing with player's livelihoods and affecting wins and losses all over an inaccurate testing system. That applies to all walks of life as well.
Ohhhhhh pro athletes are now HUMAN and allowed to be HUMAN.
Gotcha.
All that Kaepernick stuff had me thinking the opposite