Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

When Bill kills off the population
THEN what’s he gonna do?
Does he have a secret underground lair? I hope he has a secret underground lair
Why don’t you ask him? If 90% or so of the population gets knocked off, I don’t think he and his bosses have much to worry unless people wake the :censored2: up and put two and two together on what’s going on. Amazing, Bill Gates even has ties back to Nazi Germany and it’s eugenics program called the Holocaust.

brownman2075

The Occult (hidden) History of the Third Reich

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Watch and learn. This has been going on for a long while incrementally and we are coming to a head now. They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. See if you can spot the parallels.

Attachments

• 8F5C0C5C-0316-437D-A3CF-4BF2DA2BD9EF.jpeg
    8F5C0C5C-0316-437D-A3CF-4BF2DA2BD9EF.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 68

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why don’t you ask him? If 90% or so of the population gets knocked off, I don’t think he and his bosses have much to worry unless people wake the * up and put two and two together on what’s going on. Amazing, Bill Gates even has ties back to Nazi Germany and it’s eugenics program called the Holocaust.

Pretty soon the ancient aliens are going to return to this rock and right all of our wrongs. Their experiment with us has failed.

brownman2075

Pretty soon the ancient aliens are going to return to this rock and right all of our wrongs. Their experiment with us has failed.
Don’t even get me started on that psychological operation. UFOs and the technology are very real, but who’s piloting them is not who you think. Don’t go looking for a savior in outer space. We’ve been dealing with an overblown intraterrestrial threat for the last year and a half. Believe me, they got something phony extraterrestrial lined up too. They keep telling us that in the main stream news. It’s up to us to make the stand and take responsibility.

Attachments

• 6AC7B243-C1D0-49B3-A290-871BFAD8B324.jpeg
    6AC7B243-C1D0-49B3-A290-871BFAD8B324.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 68

newfie

brownman2075

Attachments

• A05A5B31-4B6B-4BD9-9366-AE4CCB70ABFA.jpeg
    A05A5B31-4B6B-4BD9-9366-AE4CCB70ABFA.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 64

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don’t even get me started on that psychological operation. UFOs and the technology are very real, but who’s piloting them is not who you think. Don’t go looking for a savior in outer space. We’ve been dealing with an overblown intraterrestrial threat for the last year and a half. Believe me, they got something phony extraterrestrial lined up too. They keep telling us that in the main stream news. It’s up to us to make the stand and take responsibility.
1629119049160.png

They're real and will be coming for you. End of times. The apocalypse is near.

Non sequitur

Why are vaccines such a big issue? Maybe because folks feel like it's being forced on against their will.
When Bill kills off the population
THEN what’s he gonna do?
Does he have a secret underground lair? I hope he has a secret underground lair
The mfer did say all that bullshat. How many people would get away with that besides college professors.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bill gates says if we do a really good job with vaccines that we can bring the population down. Anyone still support that shot? Remember, “it’s your shot.”

View attachment 348345
On Friday 4th June 2021, the UK Medicine Regulator – MHRA, gave authorisation for emergency use only for the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA “vaccine” to be used in children aged 12 and over. This is despite the fact 86% of children suffered an adverse reaction ranging from mild to serious in the extremely short, and small clinical study.

To call this shocking would be an understatement but should we really be so surprised considering the fact the MHRA is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
On Friday 4th June 2021, the UK Medicine Regulator – MHRA, gave authorisation for emergency use only for the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA “vaccine” to be used in children aged 12 and over. This is despite the fact 86% of children suffered an adverse reaction ranging from mild to serious in the extremely short, and small clinical study.

To call this shocking would be an understatement but should we really be so surprised considering the fact the MHRA is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?
It would be a cold day in hell before I gave my kid the shot.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

“Daily expose”🙄
Bias level: tin foil hat conservative
You need to watch your sources you tool. EVERY. SINGLE. THING you post is from an extreme right source. Why would anybody take you and your posts seriously, if all you do is give biased information?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why are vaccines such a big issue? Maybe because folks feel like it's being forced on against their will.

The mfer did say all that bullshat. How many people would get away with that besides college professors.
What exactly did he say?
I watched the video.
Where’s the part where he alludes to killing people off?
Please give me the exact quote

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
“Daily expose”🙄
Bias level: tin foil hat conservative
You need to watch your sources you tool. EVERY. SINGLE. THING you post is from an extreme right source. Why would anybody take you and your posts seriously, if all you do is give biased information?
Maybe that's all he can find that fits his narrative?