Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Manifesto

Ohhhhhh pro athletes are now HUMAN and allowed to be HUMAN.
Gotcha.
All that Kaepernick stuff had me thinking the opposite
Don't even mention Kaepernick in the same breath as Jackson. Not even close in talent and probably not in mentality either. Jackson won't even get the vaccine last I heard.

brownman2075

There are resources out there that will help you stifle though useless extreme political posturing; and find sources that will get you straight through the truth.
Stop obsessing about the left. You wanna talk about brainwashed? Jesus Christ, your masters LOVE how you speak of the left. You are a good little brainwashed conservative
Here’s your opportunity to change.
Find sources that aren’t extreme. Please. I’m begging you. For the sake of my people.
Stop spreading complete and utter tin foil hat bs because you are mad at liberals
Stop believing crap that you have no ability to prove. Please, I’m begging you. It’s making us SO stupid. And gullible. You are exhibit A

Attachments

• F36FC911-8100-48B0-BE49-69E1127D63A6.jpeg
    F36FC911-8100-48B0-BE49-69E1127D63A6.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 57

Fenris

“Daily expose”🙄
Bias level: tin foil hat conservative
You need to watch your sources you tool. EVERY. SINGLE. THING you post is from an extreme right source. Why would anybody take you and your posts seriously, if all you do is give biased information?
What exactly are you disagreeing with? The FDA data sheet that is linked in the article that shows the reactions of children to the shot, which substantiates the 86% in the headline or the press release from MHRA touting their partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation in the second article?

Does this mean that you share reasonable people's concerns with the FDA's transparency and honesty now?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What exactly are you disagreeing with? The FDA data sheet that is linked in the article that shows the reactions of children to the shot, which substantiates the 86% in the headline or the press release from MHRA touting their partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation in the second article?

Does this mean that you share reasonable people's concerns with the FDA's transparency and honesty now?
He disagrees with truth

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

I have no problem with people being concerned with the FDA’s transparency.
Again. I’ll spell it out
My problem is with spreading misinformation, and passing quack theory as fact with no legitimate evidence; other than the word of CONSERVATIVE biased sources
The end

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have no problem with people being concerned with the FDA’s transparency.
Again. I’ll spell it out
My problem is with spreading misinformation, and passing quack theory as fact with no legitimate evidence; other than the word of CONSERVATIVE biased sources
The end
In other words facts that contradict your whacked theories

Last edited: