Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

tadpole

Local 174 - Position on Vaccine Mandates

In this local, that includes liberal Seattle, the union opposes mandatory vaccination and considers it an issue that must be bargained over. This made me feel a little bit better. However, their position is that there are other solutions to this health problem besides terminating the employees. I am guessing they will say if you're not vaxxed, you must wear a mask.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Local 174 - Position on Vaccine Mandates

In this local, that includes liberal Seattle, the union opposes mandatory vaccination and considers it an issue that must be bargained over. This made me feel a little bit better. However, their position is that there are other solutions to this health problem besides terminating the employees. I am guessing they will say if you're not vaxxed, you must wear a mask.
Unless it becomes a federal mandate I’m guessing locals will resist vax mandates

brownman2075

Unless it becomes a federal mandate I’m guessing locals will resist vax mandates
Mandates are not laws. Mandates are not statutory. They don’t have codes. The president is not a law making body. Neither is a governor. Neither is a mayor or any health department. To pretend such things are true is to consensually give away due process of law. These a holes know this. Even Cuomo came out on national TV in the beginning and said this. It went over most people’s heads.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I would sooner have every last one of us die than sacrifice my fundamental rights.
What a dumb thing to say
If your mom had lung cancer, you’re NOT going to light up cigars right in her face
You have the “Fundamental right” to care about your fellow American.
You CHOOSE not to exercise that right, and make it about YOUR RIGHTS
Like a good little conservative slave

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What a dumb thing to say
If your mom had lung cancer, you’re NOT going to light up cigars right in her face
You have the “Fundamental right” to care about your fellow American.
You CHOOSE not to exercise that right, and make it about YOUR RIGHTS
Like a good little conservative slave
Actually it’s the opposite of slavery, you slave

542thruNthru

Oh I can't wait for the vaccination squads to start hiring! It's going to be open season. ;)

Catch you while you're making a delivery...
Netgun-second-fire.gif

Sitting ducks!

tenor-138.gif