Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

Splitting hairs here, aren’t we? Your body is the seat of your soul, your home. Your castle. Pretty simple to understand unless you don’t have a soul and are an atheist.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Splitting hairs here, aren’t we? Your body is the seat of your soul, your home. Your castle. Pretty simple to understand unless you don’t have a soul and are an atheist.

No they’re entirely different things with completely different meanings.

You thought you sounding smart instead you looked like an idiot.

brownman2075

Here is the film VAXXED II. Listen to people’s testimonies of damaged children to vaccines. You are dealing with the most corrupt industry in the world with a revolving door to the FDA and CDC. Like the many people I’m spotting on here who advocate this crap, they don’t have a soul. They are morally destitute.

Brownslave688

Here is the film VAXXED II. Listen to people’s testimonies of damaged children to vaccines. You are dealing with the most corrupt industry in the world with a revolving door to the FDA and CDC. Like the many people I’m spotting on here who advocate this crap, they don’t have a soul. They are morally destitute.

Oh that’s right this is all Lucifer lol

You should use our health insurance to get help. You are knocking on the door is certifiably insane.

brownman2075

Oh that’s right this is all Lucifer lol

You should use our health insurance to get help. You are knocking on the door is certifiably insane.
Take note. Watch the posted film everyone. Listen to the reality. Examine this persons comments afterwards and you will realize how morally destitute this individual actually is. Even his screen avatar screams that he is friend’d in the head. Not I. Carry on mouth farter.

Brownslave688

Take note. Watch the posted film everyone. Listen to the reality. Examine this persons comments afterwards and you will realize how morally destitute this individual actually is. Even his screen avatar screams that he is friend’d in the head. Not I. Carry on mouth farter.
Lol you’re a hoot man. If this is all an act bravo it’s hilarious.

If not. Seriously we have good insurance. Seek help.