Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

But do you think that he has a new Avenue that opened up because he is rich? You think an everyday joe would have the thing available?

Nope. Know why? Because he is not alone and neither is the average joe. The greatest lie against freedom is getting the freedom fighters in thinking they are alone. We are not. I think this thread by itself has proven that. Ever heard of the militia? I know communist just love that word.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Nope. Know why? Because he is not alone and neither is the average joe. The greatest lie against freedom is getting the freedom fighters in thinking they are alone. We are not. I think this thread by itself has proven that. Ever heard of the militia? I know communist just love that word.
51D1F856-C441-442B-A774-5B659FA31891.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That guy wouldn't strike and be the first guy knocking on the crazy Republicans door when * hits the fan asking for help. His house would the first I hit and take everything from him. Just assuming of course.
That’s always been my plan too. They’re just storing my stuff for me……they just don’t know it!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
That’s always been my plan too. They’re just storing my stuff for me……they just don’t know it!
People like you that are that confident are usually the first ones that go. Never underestimate what a human would do to survive or protect their family. If you think it’s that easy you must not know much about war or survival.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
People like you that are that confident are usually the first ones that go. Never underestimate what a human would do to survive or protect their family. If you think it’s that easy you must not know much about war or survival.
Keep thinking like that. If you weren’t meant to be sheared, God wouldn’t have made you a sheep