Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

So I’m putting words in your mouth but you are not doing the same? Where did I say I am anti American? Please go ahead I’ll wait…

Still doing it. Putting words in my mouth. Where did I claim that “you” said you were ant-American. I’m calling “you” outright an anti-American with your chest puffed out like a communist bully telling me my freedom of speech has been taken away and asking what I’m going to do about it. And I told you exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to keep talking. Want me stop? Come kill me.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Still doing it. Putting words in my mouth. Where did I claim that “you” said you were ant-American. I’m calling “you” outright an anti-American with your chest puffed out like a communist bully telling me my freedom of speech has been taken away and asking what I’m going to do about it. And I told you exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to keep talking. Want me stop? Come kill me.
You don’t think cancel culture has taken your freedom of speech away? Where if someone records you saying something they don’t agree with you could possible get fired from your job etc etc…Honest question

also calm down with this kill me bull:censored2: keyboard warrior is a :censored2:ing ups forum relax or your blood pressure will go through the roof. Would hate to see what happens when dispatch doesn’t give you your 8hr request

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If i had it my way, theyd get nothing at all
Yea our doctor does the same. She is 3 1/2 and still behind on some but she wants her to build immunity bc just shooting her up on shots. I was just asking bc there are people that are against covid shot but won’t even ask their doc about shots they are giving their newborn

brownman2075

You don’t think cancel culture has taken your freedom of speech away? Where if someone records you saying something they don’t agree with you could possible get fired from your job etc etc…Honest question

also calm down with this kill me bull* keyboard warrior is a *ing ups forum relax or your blood pressure will go through the roof. Would hate to see what happens when dispatch doesn’t give you your 8hr request

Everybody has their line to draw in the sand and this is mine.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I’m pretty sure your head is too buried in the sand with the Yankees and the Roman Circus.
2DE93668-842F-4D32-9082-B65073F5A718.gif

I knew you reminded me of someone

brownman2075

also calm down with this kill me bull* keyboard warrior is a *ing ups forum relax or your blood pressure will go through the roof. Would hate to see what happens when dispatch doesn’t give you your 8hr request

Your first question…

It’s an attempt at limiting freedom of speech. Guess what? it fails because new avenues open up all the time to express oneself. I think that Mike Lindell guy is a good example.

Your second question…

It pertains to freedom of the press. I am all about that too. While apparently the press can legally lie, it is the responsibility of the public to verify what is being said. Most people don’t do that. Just remember you can’t take away this freedom from someone just because you don’t like what they say about you without taking that freedom away from yourself or someone else when needed.

Last edited:

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Your first question…

It’s an attempt at limiting freedom of speech. Guess what? it fails because new avenues open up all the time to express oneself. I think that Mike Lindell guy is a good example.

Your second question…

It pertains to freedom of the press. I am all about that too. While apparently the press can legally lie, it is the responsibility of the public to verify what is being said. Most people don’t do that. Just remember you can’t take away this freedom from someone just because you don’t like what they say about you without taking that freedom away from yourself or someone else when needed.
Is Mike Lindell a hero of yours?