Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

Yea but time is changing. You used to have freedom to speech too and you don’t anymore soooo what you going to do? Also a serious question do you have kids? And if so have they been vaccinated with all their baby/toddler shots?

I’m going to keep talking. Want me stop? You are going to have to kill me. Seriously, my personal life is none of your business:

Take note of this individual. He is mocking freedom. Another anti-American has been identified.

Poop Head

Judge me.
do you have kids? And if so have they been vaccinated with all their baby/toddler shots?
Yes.

Hell No. The recommended vaccine schedule is :censored2:ing nuts. Read the vaccine inserts and ask yourself, do i wanna have this stuff injected into my beautiful little baby? Half the vaccines are for such trivial :censored2: anyways. Makes me sad knowing that people are stupid enough to just go along with that :censored2:.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Yes.

Hell No. The recommended vaccine schedule is *ing nuts. Read the vaccine inserts and ask yourself, do i wanna have this stuff injected into my beautiful little baby? Half the vaccines are for such trivial * anyways. Makes me sad knowing that people are stupid enough to just go along with that *.
But it required to go to school. So brings me to the point where you don’t have to send your kids to a school I guess you can home school them. But same thing as a job if ups or any other company requires the shots you don’t have to take it. You are in your right to go work somewhere else.

brownman2075

Yes.

Hell No. The recommended vaccine schedule is *ing nuts. Read the vaccine inserts and ask yourself, do i wanna have this stuff injected into my beautiful little baby? Half the vaccines are for such trivial * anyways. Makes me sad knowing that people are stupid enough to just go along with that *.

Yes. 72. Another number that secret societies love to flaunt next to 33, 13, 666, 777, 88. Probably just another coincidence. 🙄

Poop Head

Judge me.
But it required to go to school. So brings me to the point where you don’t have to send your kids to a school I guess you can home school them. But same thing as a job if ups or any other company requires the shots you don’t have to take it. You are in your right to go work somewhere else.
My doctor just writes on their school sheets "alternative vaccine schedule".

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I’m going to keep talking. Want me stop? You are going to have to kill me. Seriously, my personal life is none of your business:

Take note of this individual. He is mocking freedom. Another anti-American has been identified.
Wait so you want to fight for freedom but if I say something you don’t like I am anti American? Lmaoo I thought I was allowed to have freedom of opinion and speech?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes.

My kids' pediatrician doesn't use the CDC recommended vaccine schedule. I guess she's an anti-vaxxer.....

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No. Not really. The point is that the so called science has now become a cult at this point. It’s a religion. Like Scientology. However, this religion is being shoved down our throats and I do not wish to participate in your religion. I have one already. Yours is based on the philosophy’s of fire (man playing God) and mine is based on the waters of faith in that I have confidence that God gave me an adequate immune system to do its job. So far that has proven true for the 99.7% unless you are a fat slob like those in corporate who sit at their desk all day and push papers instead of packages all hobnobbing under one roof scared of their own shadow.
And your religion is being shoved down non believers throats. How does it feel?

brownman2075

Wait so you want to fight for freedom but if I say something you don’t like I am anti American? Lmaoo I thought I was allowed to have freedom of opinion and speech?

Wow listen to you putting words in my mouth and turning around putting my statement out of context to deflect attention away from your anti-American statements. Own it. You said it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Do you know what this image means? It’s the merger of church and state. It’s something that the founders of this country fought like hell to stop. It’s why people came to this country to practice there beliefs without persecution or discrimination. It’s happening again. “Science” being the new religion has now merged with the state.

View attachment 349207
The people that came to this land forced their religion and beliefs on the Native population. Hypocrites much?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Wow listen to you putting words in my mouth and turning around putting my statement out of context to deflect attention away from your anti-American statements. Own it. You said it.
So I’m putting words in your mouth but you are not doing the same? Where did I say I am anti American? Please go ahead I’ll wait…