Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

rod

Retired 23 years
Go to this EU website, scroll down until you find COVID, flip through the tabs and then ask yourself if the cure is better than the virus. The side effects of both vaccines are pretty darn bad.
BS---I had no side effects other than my arm was a little sore with the first shot. NOTHING with the second one. Got my 1st one in Feb. Just admit that you are a baby and are afraid of needles.

BS---I had no side effects other than my arm was a little sore with the first shot. NOTHING with the second one. Got my 1st one in Feb. Just admit that you are a baby and are afraid of needles.
Nobody’s really worried about short term issues although there’s been a lot of them

No. You are wrong.

You know deep down inside these clot shots are poison yet you are too much of a puss
to admit you are wrong.

You are everything that is wrong with our nation that you should be proud of.

You just aren’t strong enough to admit it. You are a lost soul and you are basically fricked.

You could redeem yourself and find God and find pride in being a citizen of the United States

It’s not too late.

No. You are wrong.

You know deep down inside these clot shots are poison yet you are too much of a puss
to admit you are wrong.

You are everything that is wrong with our nation that you should be proud of.

You just aren’t strong enough to admit it. You are a lost soul and you are basically fricked.

You could redeem yourself and find God and find pride in being a citizen of the United States

It’s not too late.
Do you ever go back and read over what you have typed? The government is injecting poison into every ones arms? Do they also have microchips to track us also? Why would they need to because every one has a phone stuck to their ear all of the time.

Timothy McVeigh served his country in operation desert storm.

Do you think your service excuses your vile opposition to inalienable rights like free speech?

You fascist Democrats are very unamerican.
Mcveigh killed about one one hundredth of the amount of people the federal government has did you know that

Last edited:
Timothy McVeigh served his country in operation desert storm.

Do you think your service excuses your vile opposition to inalienable rights like free speech?

You fascist Democrats are very unamerican.
I may consider myself a moderate conservative but not a radical right wing terrorist. McVeigh gave up his honor when he committed the terrorist attack in Oklahoma City.