Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Who cares he’s dead to me too you’re obsessed with him. I don’t care who’s president it means nothing. Washington is dead and gone we need a divorce from them
Did you hear all of the people booing trump at his rally in Cullman Alabama? Stopped in that town a couple years ago on vacation. Nice town but I never would have thought of it as a liberal city. Not even trump can control his supporters now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You call me a radical at the same time you align your self with Timothy McVeigh and his actions?
Align myself with McVeigh? Not at all, you struggle to follow a simple conversation. I'm aligning you with McVeigh.

I'm pointing out that military service does not excuse anti American views.

Your service does not excuse your radical anti American views.

Align myself with McVeigh? Not at all, you struggle to follow a simple conversation. I'm aligning you with McVeigh.

I'm pointing out that military service does not excuse anti American views.

Your service does not excuse your radical anti American views.
And of course you are the gold standard of patriotism? LOL. You don't have a clue. You are moving up on points for the Tinfoil Hat Award. Go Go.

BigGuy2732

Civil war will be in five years, I'd say. When the boomers and everyone else convinced of a coming red wave in 2022 finally realize it ain't happening, it'll be the loss of full confidence. Things are going to heat up shortly. Bout damn time. Sick of this slow boil and pretending like I'm gonna have a pension when I retire!

brownman2075

Civil war will be in five years, I'd say. When the boomers and everyone else convinced of a coming red wave in 2022 finally realize it ain't happening, it'll be the loss of full confidence. Things are going to heat up shortly. Bout damn time. Sick of this slow boil and pretending like I'm gonna have a pension when I retire!

Unorganized militias are on high alert.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Don’t think there will be a civil war in this country any time soon. There are way to many diverse people and say of thinking. It’s not as simple as choosing left or right and until it because as simple as that there will be no war.

Dr.Brownz

Did you hear all of the people booing trump at his rally in Cullman Alabama? Stopped in that town a couple years ago on vacation. Nice town but I never would have thought of it as a liberal city. Not even trump can control his supporters now.

LOL What did Trumps supporters boo him over? I'll wait.....

freehoodies

Don’t think there will be a civil war in this country any time soon. There are way to many diverse people and say of thinking. It’s not as simple as choosing left or right and until it because as simple as that there will be no war.
There were shootouts, mob clashes, stabbings, and firebombings in olympia, seattle, kenosha, sanfran, portland, dc, all over the country.

Do you see the left toning it down, ever? The people calling for the government to forcibly inject people for a cold?

freehoodies

Yeah it’s not me doing that believe me. There’s also no such thing as public health it doesn’t exist. Completely made up concept
I swear idiots who freak out when shown literally identical infection/death rates as the flu would freak out about dihydrogen monoxide levels in the water.

There were shootouts, mob clashes, stabbings, and firebombings in olympia, seattle, kenosha, sanfran, portland, dc, all over the country.

Do you see the left toning it down, ever? The people calling for the government to forcibly inject people for a cold?
Oh they’re not trying to force you! They just want to make your life hell if you don’t take it just wear your Star of David I mean face diaper