Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Civil war will be in five years, I'd say. When the boomers and everyone else convinced of a coming red wave in 2022 finally realize it ain't happening, it'll be the loss of full confidence. Things are going to heat up shortly. Bout damn time. Sick of this slow boil and pretending like I'm gonna have a pension when I retire!
I guess there were people in Cuba that thought they could vote out Castro too? I just hope it doesn’t take 3 or 4 stolen elections for people to get a clue. In the meantime I’m looking to move to Florida

M

MenInBrown

But its the narrative that @PT Car Washer pushes every day. Disagree and you are a "Q Anon troll" spouting "misinformation" and "alternative facts"
Yea that’s getting as old as calling someone a racist bc you don’t agree with them. Once someone says this you know they don’t have the mental capacity to have a conversation.

M

MenInBrown

My state is currently working on passing legislation to prevent companies from mandatingthe vaccine. If UPS mandates I just have to stall.
Imagine working for a company that can’t dispatch a route, but want to tell you to take an experimental vaccine. A shipping company giving health advice. So ridiculous

Brownsocks

Just a dog
20210825_065027.jpg

Brownsocks

Just a dog
BS---I had no side effects other than my arm was a little sore with the first shot. NOTHING with the second one. Got my 1st one in Feb. Just admit that you are a baby and are afraid of needles.
If I was older than dirt I might get the vaccine too, but I'm not. The risk/reward isn't worth it for me.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
You probably have a higher “risk” just driving to work.
I will take my chances...
"For all these reasons, reported infection fatality rates have varied. To get a better estimate, Brazeau and his team looked at 175 studies, finding just 10 they regarded as reliable. They adjusted for confounding factors and calculated the death rate for each age group, including 0 per cent for under 4s, less than 0.1 per cent for people under 40, 0.36 per cent if 50 to 54, 2.17 if 70 to 74, 5 per cent if 80 to 84 and 16 per cent for those over 90."