Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

This is why conservatives get steamrolled at every turn. Some of them keep acting as if their precious principles is going to lead to eventual victory.

This conflict we are in is a total war. There are no rules that are mutually agreed on. Your opponents want nothing less than your complete annihilation. Keep defending 'muh private platform'and 'muh private company ' and see what happens.

You might as well surrender now and save yourselves the trouble. I’m not going to that I can tell you

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
There were shootouts, mob clashes, stabbings, and firebombings in olympia, seattle, kenosha, sanfran, portland, dc, all over the country.

Do you see the left toning it down, ever? The people calling for the government to forcibly inject people for a cold?
That’s still different then a full blown out civil war

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1629901061660.png

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
This is why conservatives get steamrolled at every turn. Some of them keep acting as if their precious principles is going to lead to eventual victory.

This conflict we are in is a total war. There are no rules that are mutually agreed on. Your opponents want nothing less than your complete annihilation. Keep defending 'muh private platform'and 'muh private company ' and see what happens.

You might as well surrender now and save yourselves the trouble. I’m not going to that I can tell you
The more I read your post the more I think your either the biggest troll on this site or live in a bunker somewhere scared.

Mutineer

Imagine working for a company that can’t dispatch a route, but want to tell you to take an experimental vaccine. A shipping company giving health advice. So ridiculous
Better yet: imagine taking an experimental vaccine being pushed, praised, and touted exclusively by those who have made it abundantly obvious and clear that they absolutely hate your demographic.

brownman2075

Does anyone really think ups will mandate it? If so I guess I’m gone

While I’m sure corporate people are reading these threads, but have you strongly voiced your thoughts to corporate with a very strongly voiced, well documented letter, anonymously from say a PO Box? It’s difficult to answer this question other than to say I know what their policy is now in that they don’t plan on collecting proof of vaccinations and going off the honor system and I know at one time I read upsers.com that they said, paraphrasing, based on the low number cases at UPS, they didn’t feel the need to push the issue. Want to know why the cases were so low? Exercise and lots of Vitamin D from exposure to sunshine.

Last edited: