Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

While I’m sure corporate people are reading these threads, but have you strongly voiced your thoughts to corporate with a very strongly voiced, well documented letter, anonymously from say a PO Box? It’s difficult to answer this question other than to say I know what their policy is now in that they don’t plan on collecting proof of vaccinations and going off the honor system and I know at one time I read upsers.com that they said, paraphrasing, based on the low number cases at UPS, they didn’t feel the need to push the issue. Want to know why the cases were so low? Exercise and lots of Vitamin D from exposure to sunshine.
Nah I don’t really care enough to but I’m happy to lie or just leave

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because ACA laws explicitly list smoking, not vaccination status. This will be taken to court.
SEE YOU IN COURT COUNSELOR!

Can't wait to see how the judge rules after we argue the seemingly hiked premium is actually the normal rate, sans our 'wellness initiative discount" we give fully vaccinated plan members.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We don’t have a birthright to survive just because we’re the USA. We’ve had too much corruption for too long and it’s gonna come to a head real soon. The debt the covid tyranny the inflation. You’d better get ready the 2020s and probably some of the 30s are gonna be a living hell. This is a fourth turning. The good old days are over
Calm down Nostradamus

tadpole

You've probably heard the news that the FDA approved Pfizer Covid vaccine. Here's an article about it that I found extremely interesting. 2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine

Yes this is article is from Children's Health Defense, a group led by Robert friend. Kennedy, Jr., who the Biden administration named as one of the top spreaders of misinformation. I am not making any claims about the truthfulness of the article, although I am very interested to hear those that "they" don't want me to listen to. I like to examine if what they're saying makes sense, and if there is any truth to it.

The article states that the FTA granted full approval to Pfizers new brand of vaccine, "Comirnaty". It is the same as their BioNTech vaccine but with a new name. BioNTech vaccines will still only be authorized for emergency use only, the only product with full approval is Comirnaty, which appears to not be available yet. Comirnaty appears to not yet have legal immunity against lawsuits for adverse reactions. The article speculates that Pfizer will not make Comirnaty available until they secure such a deal.

The article further speculates, and this is the part I found the most interesting, that the approval was rushed for the purpose of applying pressure on companies to enforce the vaccine mandates. They haven't been able do that so far because emergency use authorization is experimental and it's unlawful to coerce someone into taking an experimental drug, as according to the Nuremberg code. So this approval makes the illusion that Pfizer vaccines are approved (even though Comirnaty isn't) so companies feel pressured to adopt vaccine passports. Scary stuff if true. @Ou812fu

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You've probably heard the news that the FDA approved Pfizer Covid vaccine. Here's an article about it that I found extremely interesting. 2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine

Yes this is article is from Children's Health Defense, a group led by Robert friend. Kennedy, who the Biden administration named as one of the top spreaders of misinformation. I am not making any claims about the truthfulness of the article, although I am very interested to hear those that "they" don't want me to listen to. I like to examine if what they're saying makes sense, and if there is any truth to it.

The article states that the FTA granted full approval to Pfizers new brand of vaccine, "Comirnaty". It is the same as their BioNTech vaccine but with a new name. BioNTech vaccines will still only be authorized for emergency use only, the only product with full approval is Comirnaty, which appears to not be available yet. Comirnaty appears to not yet have legal immunity against lawsuits for adverse reactions. The article speculates that Pfizer will not make Comirnaty available until they secure such a deal.

The article further speculates, and this is the part I found the most interesting, that the approval was rushed for the purpose of applying pressure on companies to enforce the vaccine mandates. They haven't been able do that so far because emergency use authorization is experimental and it's unlawful to coerce someone into taking an experimental drug, as according to the Nuremberg code. So this approval makes the illusion that Pfizer vaccines are approved (even though Comirnaty isn't) so companies feel pressured to adopt vaccine passports. Scary stuff if true.
I heard the fine print says 2023 for full approval

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yes this is article is from Children's Health Defense, a group led by Robert friend. Kennedy, who the Biden administration named as one of the top spreaders of misinformation. I am not making any claims about the truthfulness of the article, although I am very interested to hear those that "they" don't want me to listen to. I like to examine if what they're saying makes sense, and if there is any truth to it.

The article further speculates, and this is the part I found the most interesting, that the approval was rushed for the purpose of applying pressure on companies to enforce the vaccine mandates. They haven't been able do that so far because emergency use authorization is experimental and it's unlawful to coerce someone into taking an experimental drug, as according to the Nuremberg code. So this approval makes the illusion that Pfizer vaccines are approved (even though Comirnaty isn't) so companies feel pressured to adopt vaccine passports. Scary stuff if true. @Ou812fu

RFK Jr is one of the most defamed people in the public sphere. He's not at all anti-vaxx, just anti-forced vaxx and pro-informed consent. He's clearly a monster.

tadpole

If a Company mandates it's employees to be vaccinated, will they accept AstraZeneca or Sputnik? It wouldn't make much sense to say "Pfizer has been given full approval so we're requiring employees all get the vaccine" never mind that the fully approved product is not yet available.

also, that would be pretty shady of the government to know that it's illegal to coerce citizens into an experimental product, yet at the same time try to trick private companies into mandating it anyway.

Keep posting this until it gets through to people.

Words mean things, and we do NOT have a covid19 vaccine yet.

If the Left can drive stuff into our brains until we accept it, give it right back to them.

There IS no Covid vaccine.

Learn it
Know it
Live it