Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
a9bf71b7bd00fb5e.jpg

brownman2075

While I’m sure corporate people are reading these threads, but have you strongly voiced your thoughts to corporate with a very strongly voiced, well documented letter, anonymously from say a PO Box? It’s difficult to answer this question other than to say I know what their policy is now in that they don’t plan on collecting proof of vaccinations and going off the honor system and I know at one time I read upsers.com that they said, paraphrasing, based on the low number cases at UPS, they didn’t feel the need to push the issue. Want to know why the cases were so low? Exercise and lots of Vitamin D from exposure to sunshine.

"In certain U.S. office locations where employees have been working remotely, UPSers must be vaccinated when they return to office," the company said in an emailed statement.”

"Those office environments are very different than our operating facilities, which have been safely staffed in-person since the beginning and throughout the pandemic."

Confirms what I said about UPSs stance on mandates for the package handling facilities. As of right now.

brownman2075

tadpole

The Children's Health Defense article I linked to yesterday argued/implied that the Comirnaty product does not yet have immunity against adverse reaction lawsuits. It appears that this is untrue. I do not understand why they chose to create a new name for what appears to be the exact same product, but only grant full approval to the new product labeling. Doesn't make sense to me yet.

I came across something else today that I found very interesting. Today on "The Highwire" with Del Bigtree and Jeffery Jaxen, It was reported that in the FDA's full approval letter, it states that the data they used when determining how effective the vaccine is against Covid, was data before the delta variant was dominant, and the most recent data over the past several months wasn't even considered. It's like they just approved the vaccine for last year's Covid when we are now dealing with a different animal.
Furthermore the approval document states it is currently unknown whether the vaccine is carcinogenic, because it smells to reality, causes pregnancy harm, or is transmitted through breastmilk. You'd think they'd want to do studies and get more information on these things before giving full approval, wouldn't you? Something smells off.

Then again, we probably can't trust The Highwire. YouTube and Facebook banned them and that means that they must be antivax misinformation spreaders. What they found in the approval letter must be fake. </s>

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.

"In certain U.S. office locations where employees have been working remotely, UPSers must be vaccinated when they return to office," the company said in an emailed statement.”

"Those office environments are very different than our operating facilities, which have been safely staffed in-person since the beginning and throughout the pandemic."

Confirms what I said about UPSs stance on mandates for the package handling facilities. As of right now.
Who though @diadsuk was full of it?

brownman2075

Who though @diadsuk was full of it?

He was being very misleading initially to get everyone worked up. He did eventually come clean when pressed for details that it was just the corporate guys and that they would have exemptions in place. I still don’t believe him when he said that he got vaccinated in the parking lot of the children’s hospital because his story didn’t match the posted protocols of the hospital.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He was being very misleading initially to get everyone worked up. He did eventually come clean when pressed for details that it was just the corporate guys and that they would have exemptions in place. I still don’t believe him when he said that he got vaccinated in the parking lot of the children’s hospital because his story didn’t match the posted protocols of the hospital.
I don’t believe him either. I think he was a corporate shill