Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Fascinating. In what way do you believe I'm in a death cult?
Liberals liberals liberals!
You’re obsessed with liberals
You’re obsessed with TDS
You poorly assume that anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal
You convey zero empathy for fellow Americans, who don’t follow your cults teachings.
For example: when you say things like “glad he’s dead”
This is why you’re in a death cult.
Liberals liberals liberals!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hopefully, my theory is anyway, that all the old, grouchy conservatives who are currently stoking the flames to this fire; I hope they al just die out. They can take any looters or rioters with them to the other side.
Then, maybe in 50 years, after a massive population reset, or an alien invasion, or a nuclear Holocaust, whatever; we will reorganize our priorities, and evolve the species.
Crossing my fingers!
Those are the ramblings of someone in a death cult.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Rules change by the day it seems, i had buddy who had covid last year and his doctor told him not to get vaccine after that. And lots folks around here taking some kind of horse wormer the vets selling rubbing into thier skin. I just not sure what to do.
Ivermectin, at tractor supply

For the life of me I can’t figure out what this so called vaccine is supposed to buy you. Seems like absolutely nothing. A meaningless virtue signal like masks are

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
About all it does is make it more likely you don't get as sick when you catch the virus.

That's the claim... like PCR tests are reliable, but we're asking the FDA to rescind their EUA due to high rates of false positives, but we are not going to ask the obvious questions that raises. Or if you get the shot you don't have to wear a mask, but now you do because of a fake variant we're lying about and we can't specifically test for. Or it absolutely didn't come from a lab, but actually it almost certainly did. Or two weeks to flatten the curve so hospitals don't get over run, but many hospitals sat so empty they almost went bankrupt. Or 600,000 people died of covid, but only 6% probably died of just covid, and only 25,000 more people died than were projected to in 2020. Or masks aren't effective, but after we re-review the data and ignore all of it all masks are suddenly the most important tool in fighting the spread. Or if this thing spreads asymptomatically, there's no way to contain it, except with masks, but it doesn't spread asymptomatically, so we'll lock everything down. But actually it does spread asympomatically, just rarely, actually never. We're just making stuff up because it doesn't matter what we say we'll make big tech censor anyone who disagrees. Except when we disagree with ourselves, and that's ok because businesses can do whatever they want unless they are working with the government. But the judges think section 230 means businesses can do whatever they want no matter what. Or, Ivermectin and HCQ don't work, but actually they do, but we can't admit that or we can't keep shoving billions of debt notes into pharma pockets for the vaccine. Or kids must not go to school, even though all the places that have let kids go to school haven't had problems, but we'll let everyone else think that kids can't go to school so kids can get screwed out of a proper education. Or Sweden is going to kill all their people, but actually they're doing better than everyone else, so we'll stop talking about them. Or vaccines are 95% effective, except Israel's highly vaccinated population shows only a 39% effective rate. Or covid spreads through large respiratory droplets and contact with surfaces, so mask up and sanitize your hands every 2 minutes, except that it doesn't spread through surface contact, and almost entirely through aerosolized droplets, so masks won't slow the spread, which we always knew, but we'll keep pretending they do for the lulz. Maybe more people will take the experimental jab that way. Or rushing vaccines is dangerous, until Orange man is out of office, now rushing experimental jabs is the bees knees, everyone's getting the jab and if you don't you're a murderer, except the jabbed people are killing grandma too, but that's ok because they were docile, obedient little troopers and let us shove a lot of debt notes into pharma pockets.

I'm sorry, are we still believing the official narrative? Lol. When you continue to believe people who can't get anything right, or lie constantly, you have no one to blame but yourself.

TeltBender

OHHHH
You’ve only been here since Mar 2021?
That’s why you don’t know anything
So why are you poking your nose in my comments?
You’ve been here for like 5 minutes
Compared to most of the dedicated guys on this forum, you are just as new as me.not that it matters. U got a weird way of thinking buddy.

PT Car Washer

That's the claim... like PCR tests are reliable, but we're asking the FDA to rescind their EUA due to high rates of false positives, but we are not going to ask the obvious questions that raises. Or if you get the shot you don't have to wear a mask, but now you do because of a fake variant we're lying about and we can't specifically test for. Or it absolutely didn't come from a lab, but actually it almost certainly did. Or two weeks to flatten the curve so hospitals don't get over run, but many hospitals sat so empty they almost went bankrupt. Or 600,000 people died of covid, but only 6% probably died of just covid, and only 25,000 more people died than were projected to in 2020. Or masks aren't effective, but after we re-review the data and ignore all of it all masks are suddenly the most important tool in fighting the spread. Or if this thing spreads asymptomatically, there's no way to contain it, except with masks, but it doesn't spread asymptomatically, so we'll lock everything down. But actually it does spread asympomatically, just rarely, actually never. We're just making stuff up because it doesn't matter what we say we'll make big tech censor anyone who disagrees. Except when we disagree with ourselves, and that's ok because businesses can do whatever they want unless they are working with the government. But the judges think section 230 means businesses can do whatever they want no matter what. Or, Ivermectin and HCQ don't work, but actually they do, but we can't admit that or we can't keep shoving billions of debt notes into pharma pockets for the vaccine. Or kids must not go to school, even though all the places that have let kids go to school haven't had problems, but we'll let everyone else think that kids can't go to school so kids can get screwed out of a proper education. Or Sweden is going to kill all their people, but actually they're doing better than everyone else, so we'll stop talking about them. Or vaccines are 95% effective, except Israel's highly vaccinated population shows only a 39% effective rate. Or covid spreads through large respiratory droplets and contact with surfaces, so mask up and sanitize your hands every 2 minutes, except that it doesn't spread through surface contact, and almost entirely through aerosolized droplets, so masks won't slow the spread, which we always knew, but we'll keep pretending they do for the lulz. Maybe more people will take the experimental jab that way. Or rushing vaccines is dangerous, until Orange man is out of office, now rushing experimental jabs is the bees knees, everyone's getting the jab and if you don't you're a murderer, except the jabbed people are killing grandma too, but that's ok because they were docile, obedient little troopers and let us shove a lot of debt notes into pharma pockets.

I'm sorry, are we still believing the official narrative? Lol. When you continue to believe people who can't get anything right, or lie constantly, you have no one to blame but yourself.
TLDR. Another right wing conspiracy manifesto theory?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
TLDR. Another right wing conspiracy manifesto theory?
All these great reasons as to why we should be critical of big pharma, the FDA
Great points confirming the early stages of a worldwide virus that the world is still working to get under control (why we are so butthurt about the DEVELOPMENT of a virus? 7th grade biology class teaches us that viruses mutate and change. Can you believe it? If you wear a mask, then YOU CANT BREATH ON ME 🤯)
Not one of those points, unfortunately, prove that one should or shouldn’t take the vax
You can smell fish all you want, the bottom line is that
IN THE REAL ACTUAL WORLD
The disease exists, and they have developed medicine that combats it
friend THE NARRTIVES
Evil corporate America has their paws all over this, NO SH**. Of course they do; it’s extreme, uncapped capitalism in action. Find a product that consumers want, and make money off of it
WHAT A CRAZY CONCEPT OMG 😱

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All these great reasons as to why we should be critical of big pharma, the FDA
Great points confirming the early stages of a worldwide virus that the world is still working to get under control
They ignored or cancelled all the experts that were right about the best approach to "control" an uncontrollable force of nature. I wish I could say It's surprising that anyone still believes this absurd talking point.

(why we are so butthurt about the DEVELOPMENT of a virus? 7th grade biology class teaches us that viruses mutate and change. Can you believe it? If you wear a mask, then YOU CANT BREATH ON ME 🤯)
If you're afraid of other people's breath, stay home. Masks don't stop aerosolized droplets, they increase them. The ongoing mask studies are looking pretty bad. Masks mandate areas seem to have more transmission in low and moderate community transmission areas vs no mask mandate areas. The difference is even more obvious in areas of high community transmission rates. The mask myth is dead. But it was dead on arrival, you've been strapping a corpse of an idea to your face.

Not one of those points, unfortunately, prove that one should or shouldn’t take the vax
You can smell fish all you want, the bottom line is that
I'm sorry that you don't see the problem with continuing to believe people who constantly lie to you. All the proof I need not to get the shot is that there is not enough long term safety or effectiveness data history. Nothing more needed. Let's talk again in 7 years.

IN THE REAL ACTUAL WORLD
The disease exists, and they have developed medicine that combats it
Ivermectin and HCQ? Yes, those have been around for a long time.

friend THE NARRTIVES
That's all there is.

Evil corporate America has their paws all over this, NO SH**. Of course they do; it’s extreme, uncapped capitalism in action. Find a product that consumers want, and make money off of it
It's is objectively evil to justify the release a bioweapon for corporate profit.

WHAT A CRAZY CONCEPT OMG 😱
It is crazy. Insane, really.

Last edited: