Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Heavy Package

I trust UPS is looking out for our best interests. I am also looking forward to when and where I can get my booster shot. I hope I can get one every 6 months! Thanks for reinstating the masks at the Hub Carol. Just like you I know what's "Wildly Important" at UPS.

I trust UPS is looking out for our best interests. I am also looking forward to when and where I can get my booster shot. I hope I can get one every 6 months! Thanks for reinstating the masks at the Hub Carol. Just like you I know what's "Wildly Important" at UPS.
Just one booster shot? Dude I’m hoping for every week ! Don’t you wanna be safe we’re in it together man. All hail Dr fugazi

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4ECC536A-755D-46B9-B70C-5ED65106D35A.jpeg

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
My brother in law works for a VW plant locally and they told them to work from home. He is not vaccinated but they said if you are not and get covid you will not get paid.. ima waiting for our insurance to come out and say they will not pay hospital stay if you are unvaccinated. Imo it will come to a point where you won’t have a choice but to.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They should put the no unvacxys stickers in the windows like the no guns allowed sticker...

So I can laugh when I pretend to not see it

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
“UPS urges employees to get vaccinated. Vaccination remains the best way to ensure personal safety, PUBLIC HEALTH AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY”
OMG EVERYBODY QUIT! UPS IS LYING TO US!!!!

PT Car Washer

My brother in law works for a VW plant locally and they told them to work from home. He is not vaccinated but they said if you are not and get covid you will not get paid.. ima waiting for our insurance to come out and say they will not pay hospital stay if you are unvaccinated. Imo it will come to a point where you won’t have a choice but to.
The sooner the better. Let's put this whole pandemic behind us.

Dumbo

The sooner the better. Let's put this whole pandemic behind us.

It will never be behind us. It's a coronavirus. It will always be around. The "vaccine" is only "effective" for several months before it loses its effectiveness. They admit that. They admit booster shots will be necessary. You are nothing but a product. Every year they will require new shots. They created the virus and now they will capitalize off the virus and will continue to do so indefinitely. You will comply or you will be cancelled.

It will never be behind us. It's a coronavirus. It will always be around. The "vaccine" is only "effective" for several months before it loses its effectiveness. They admit that. They admit booster shots will be necessary. You are nothing but a product. Every year they will require new shots. They created the virus and now they will capitalize off the virus and will continue to do so indefinitely. You will comply or you will be cancelled.

Yeah, and they have no cause for that. There is no reason. They are not extra transmission risk.
I'm not agreeing with them getting fired but unfortunately this is what's going to come down to.

I have an IT guy on my route really smart dude knows his stuff He put an application for another job they won't even accept it because he didn't have his vaccinations