Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
TLDR. Another right wing conspiracy manifesto theory?
All true. And It's not all of it.

tumblr_nfxyadH6ui1u4i41qo1_400.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They ignored or cancelled all the experts that were right about the best approach to "control" an uncontrollable force of nature. I wish I could say It's surprising that anyone still believes this absurd talking point.

If you're afraid of other people's breath, stay home. Masks don't stop aerosolized droplets, they increase them. The ongoing mask studies are looking pretty bad. Masks mandate areas seem to have more transmission in low and moderate community transmission areas vs no mask mandate areas. The difference is even more obvious in areas of high community transmission rates. The mask myth is dead. But it was dead on arrival, you've been strapping a corpse of an idea to your face.

I'm sorry that you don't see the problem with continuing to believe people who constantly lie to you. All the proof I need not to get the shot is that there is not enough long term safety or effectiveness data history. Nothing more needed. Let's talk again in 7 years.

Ivermectin and HCQ? Yes, those have been around for a long time.

That's all there is.

It's is objectively evil to justify the release a bioweapon for corporate profit.

It is crazy. Insane, really.
I don’t want you breathing on me if you don’t get the vaccine. Why would I? 1 plus 1 equals two.
If I didn’t believe anything my doctors say, I’d be dead already. Pneumonia. My doctors saved my life.
I don’t hold the fact that they work under the blanket of an “evil entity” over their head
Just as customers shouldn’t hold it over UPSers heads
You proceed with consideration and research. PERIOD.
In life, there is necessary evil.
Out of all the major events in the world, you pick a freaking virus outbreak to PLANT YOUR FLAG against the machine. Something that affects EVERYBODY. Everybody in the world!!! Not just Z. Your actions within our current environment DIRECTLY IMPACTS OTHERS.
Your liberty is not the most important thing to me.
Your lack of desire to comply here is not impressive.

Last edited:

All true. And It's not all of it.

View attachment 346799
Where’s the part that PROVES that we shouldn’t take the vaccine because it’s going to hurt us?
Or
The part that PROVES that the vaccine is not effective against the virus? (Even though you contend that “they” lied about how much?)
I’m waiting for those parts
I’m also waiting for the part that PROVES
Wearing a mask doesn’t stop you from breathing on me? Don’t breath on me please, you’re not vaccinated.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t want you breathing on me if you don’t get the vaccine. Why would I? 1 plus 1 equals two.
If I didn’t believe anything my doctors say, I’d be dead already. Pneumonia. My doctors saved my life.
I don’t hold the fact that they work under the blanket of an “evil entity” over their head
Just as customers shouldn’t hold it over UPSers heads
You proceed with consideration and research. PERIOD.
In life, there is necessary evil.
Out of all the major events in the world, you pick a freaking virus outbreak to PLANT YOUR FLAG against the machine. Something that affects EVERYBODY. Everybody in the world!!! Not just Z. Your actions within our current environment DIRECTLY IMPACTS OTHERS.
Your liberty is not the most important thing to me.
Your lack of desire to comply here is not impressive.

You continue to demonstrate a completely unsophisticated understanding of this matter.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Where’s the part that PROVES that we shouldn’t take the vaccine because it’s going to hurt us?
Or
The part that PROVES that the vaccine is not effective against the virus? (Even though you contend that “they” lied about how much?)
I’m waiting for those parts
I’m also waiting for the part that PROVES
Wearing a mask doesn’t stop you from breathing on me? Don’t breath on me please, you’re not vaccinated.

I already said, let's talk when we have enough data, in 7 years. The proof that we don't have enough information to know it's safe is the fact that we don't have enough data to know it's safe. There are over 400,000 VAERS reports concerning the mRNA treatment, so there's plenty of evidence to suggest it may not be safe. You knew that, though, right. I wonder why there isn't an investigation into the reports to prove the adverse events aren't directly cause by the mRNA treatment.
Anyway, you crossed the brandolini's threashold. You won't be wasting any more of my time.

I already said, let's talk when we have enough data, in 7 years. The proof that we don't have enough information to know it's safe is the fact that we don't have enough data to know it's safe. There are over 400,000 VAERS reports concerning the mRNA treatment, so there's plenty of evidence to suggest it may not be safe. You knew that, though, right. I wonder why there isn't an investigation into the reports to prove the adverse events aren't directly cause by the mRNA treatment.
Anyway, you crossed the brandolini's threashold. You won't be wasting any more of my time.
So, just to summarize
You can’t prove:
That the vaccine is unsafe
Or
That the vaccine doesn’t work
Thanks for playing 👍

I can't imagine how someone can be such an entitled narcissist that they don't think other people have the right to breathe around them.

Totally bizarre.
You see
It’s actually a NORMAL response to the narcissist point of view:
“I should decline the advice of thousands and thousands of doctors and educated people around the world about what to do in the midst of an intercontinental virus, because I know better”
🤯

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You see
It’s actually a NORMAL response to the narcissist point of view:
“I should decline the advice of thousands and thousands of doctors and educated people around the world about what to do in the midst of an intercontinental virus, because I know better”
🤯
It's not normal for you to think people who don't agree with you shouldn't have the right to breathe.

You need to get a grip kiddo.

You continue to demonstrate a completely unsophisticated understanding of this matter.
You are harping on details that, while may convey how apt you are at discussing scientific matters: distract from the ACTUAL SITUATION.
Because you don’t like how it’s been handled; the virus takes second place to how everything is wrong in the world.