VP šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø debate šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Waltz vs Vance. Who won? šŸŒ‹

fishtm2001

They looked like claymation amateurs.
Walz is less up to this job than that mannequin the libs pushed through the process.
If there were an actual Primary debate, both of them would be out in the first round.
Vance is never unhinged; heā€™s also not a fake military wannabe weekend warrior who lies and then shrugs it off on national TV.
The Dems ā€œfinestā€.
vance refused to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the 2020 election.

Over70irregs

Walz: "Donald Trump made a promise, and I'll give you this, he kept it. He took folks to Mar-a-Lago and said, 'you're rich as hell, I'm gonna give you a tax cut' ... what happened there was a $8t increase in the national debt, the largest ever."

Over70irregs

Vance: We will take in income from companies that are shipping jobs oversees or slave labor from products overseas, giving us tons of income to pay for childcare and other options.

Over70irregs

Thebrownblob

ā€œIā€™m doing meā€.
So you donā€™t take every legal deduction? Do You believe itā€™s patriotic to pay taxes?

Heā€™s in real estate. Thereā€™s lots of deductions and those losses can carry over many years.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1727868102689.png

Over70irregs

So you donā€™t take every legal deduction? Do You believe itā€™s patriotic to pay taxes?

Heā€™s in real estate. Thereā€™s lots of deductions and those losses can carry over many years.
Seems this is a catalyst for $ printing? No one wants to pay. This is why strikes and wars startā€¦.. itā€™s dumped on the poor who cannot keep up.

Thebrownblob

Seems this is a catalyst for $ printing? No one wants to pay. This is why strikes and wars startā€¦.. itā€™s dumped on the poor who cannot keep up.
Poor people donā€™t pay much income taxes. And government overspending is the catalyst for money printing. They could tax us 100% and it wouldnā€™t pay our debt.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I thought both did a good job. Vance a little better in my opinion. The way that I know Walz did good is because the rightā€˜s talking point of the day is ā€œWalz is friends with school shooters.ā€ Parrots will be repeating this at the water coolers this morning. If someone really screws up you donā€™t have to concentrate on a miss spoken word to try to make it sound bad. So every time I hear that today I will roll my eyes and know I found another parrot. The left does this all the time with Trump and even changes his words to make him sound bad. Example..ā€ Trump said to inject bleach.ā€ If someone is so bad you should have enough to work with without making up things or using misspoken statements when we know what the person really meant.

Last edited: