VP 🇺🇸 debate 🇺🇸 Waltz vs Vance. Who won? 🌋

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Vance made it clear that he believed 1) Congress could second-guess and override election results submitted by states; 2) politicians, not judges, should decide these matters; and 3) any scheme could be rendered presumptively constitutional by inventing a new interpretation of the Constitution. As a Yale Law grad, he should know better.
Nope.

Thebrownblob

Vance made it clear that he believed 1) Congress could second-guess and override election results submitted by states; 2) politicians, not judges, should decide these matters; and 3) any scheme could be rendered presumptively constitutional by inventing a new interpretation of the Constitution. As a Yale Law grad, he should know better.
As usual @fishtm2001 gets all his talking points from far left websites. He doesn’t have an original thought of his own. He loves plagiarism.
1727870717471.png

Thebrownblob

Why is this not in quotes? Why do you plagiarize?

MORS HOSTIBUS

I don't know if this has been said already. If there are 1 million criminals out of the flood of 25 million illegals that walked through the front door, what is the cost to the US taxpayers to apprehend and export these predators back to wherever they came from? $100,000,000? That money along with the Ukrainian money pit could have been put to better use. Ask the border czar.
Also, I perceived that Tim had experience in front of a captive audience. Interesting enough he was/is a 4th grade teacher. Hey Tim government is not the solution, it's the problem.

newfie

Tim Walz said Donald Trump hasn’t been paying taxes, however according to Bloomberg, Trump did actually pay $750 in taxes in both 2016 and 2017.
i thought it was a thread on the debate. does anyone realize how much corporations pay in taxes from a zillion different directions.
if you want to do business as a corporation you have to pay so many taxes and regulatory fees that focusing on one bucket and ignoring the many others is just misleading.

when you yourself claim real estate taxes , you're paying less personal income tax.

same thing for a Trump on a much larger scale. He's paid a ton of fee's to the government in other areas to get down to that 750 if its true.

instead of chasing this class warfare argument we should be asking the dems why we took in 150 billion in august and spent 300 billion in the same month.

Last edited:

tourists24

So Vance is the bad guy. Now please tell us all the great things Walz had to say and why he would be a great VP

MORS HOSTIBUS

I hate to have a criminal illegal break in to the wrong house. People are getting tired of getting screwed over, so what's the point of any tax when your government is more loyal to international interests?

I don't know if this has been said already. If there are 1 million criminals out of the flood of 25 million illegals that walked through the front door, what is the cost to the US taxpayers to apprehend and export these predators back to wherever they came from? $100,000,000? That money along with the Ukrainian money pit could have been put to better use. Ask the border czar.
Also, I perceived that Tim had experience in front of a captive audience. Interesting enough he was/is a 4th grade teacher. Hey Tim government is not the solution, it's the problem.
On top of the cost to apprehend and deport that 1M, what does it cost to support the other 24M?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If Trump legally only paid $750 in taxes, then he’s a genius for hiring those tax accountants. Only a fool wouldn’t use every possible tax break and tax law to their advantage.
When someone gets onstage in a debate and states they pay” millions of dollars in income taxes” and it’s later found out that individual only pays $750 a year, kinda makes you think that individual is lying

Thebrownblob

When someone gets onstage in a debate and states they pay” millions of dollars in income taxes” and it’s later found out that individual only pays $750 a year, kinda makes you think that individual is lying
I’m sure he did pay millions of income taxes, there’s a lot more than just federal