VP 🇺🇸 debate 🇺🇸 Waltz vs Vance. Who won? 🌋

fishtm2001

"Everyone protests elections. Donald Trump relinquished power peacefully."

From the newly unsealed court deposition made by the special counsel: Trump -"Make them riot. Do it," on being told that the crowd at the Capitol could turn violent.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1727913761464.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog
"Everyone protests elections. Donald Trump relinquished power peacefully."

From the newly unsealed court deposition made by the special counsel: Trump -"Make them riot. Do it," on being told that the crowd at the Capitol could turn violent.
This is not true.
Trump never said that. P5 allegedly said that.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Think about it, Walz represents the Democrat candidate for the second highest position in the world. No disrespect, but I’m glad I’m not paying dues anymore.
A few years before I retired I stopped contributing to DRIVE. I found out the money was mostly going to the Democrat campaign so I went through the steps to have them stop taking money out of my check. It wasn’t as easy to get out of as it was to get into, of course.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A few years before I retired I stopped contributing to DRIVE. I found out the money was mostly going to the Democrat campaign so I went through the steps to have them stop taking money out of my check. It wasn’t as easy to get out of as it was to get into, of course.
Same here.

Doublestandards

Maybe if you stopped donating sooner trump would have won in 2020, then you wouldn’t have a pension anymore