Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Waukesha attack suspect Darrell E. Brooks’ lawyer has moved to stop defending him in other felony cases, citing conflicts of interest after his client allegedly plowed an SUV into crowds of people attending the Christmas parade.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
White supremacist and white privilege is what ppl hate imo. A lot of you that post here are one of the above or both so I understand why you feel hated
If the human race originated from the same source, how did the “white” portion succeed to end up at the top of the totem, as you ascribed.

Your thoughts, please.

vantexan

White supremacist and white privilege is what ppl hate imo. A lot of you that post here are one of the above or both so I understand why you feel hated
Just the latest angle to marginalize white Republicans. Extremists represent a very small fraction of the white conservative population but liberals who think this is a winning strategy try to paint us all with the racist brush.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just the latest angle to marginalize white Republicans. Extremists represent a very small fraction of the white conservative population but liberals who think this is a winning strategy try to paint us all with the racist brush.
Very small segment, but loud and obnoxious. I say we open a season for them, or have open season like hogs.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Speak up, I can't hear you through the underwear.
Seriously, how can you even begin to think such sewage?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did you hear about the snafu that the Salvation Army caused ?
They wanted whites to apologize for being white.
WOW, times have changed since the first red kettle was set up on an Oakland street corner in 1891 — particularly for white donors.

Only took a couple of days for them to back away from this approach.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
WOW, times have changed since the first red kettle was set up on an Oakland street corner in 1891 — particularly for white donors.

They’ve seen the last penny from me.

tourists24

They’ve tried to back off. Damage is done now