Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish they woulda set his bail at $20.
Took him to court in a full length bullet proof vest. I think it's probably because the majority of people in this country agree with you.
image.jpg

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
E97E66CF-D5E9-4092-8269-7341F9953857.jpeg
Could have had some hate crime elements but the randomness has to also be considered.
Let’s just hope he survives police custody long enough for us to find out.

wilberforce15

Please explain. I went though an NCOES PLDC course. Passed my APFT, made weight. How was it not a promotion?
It's a joke. Do you know how to laugh? Try it.
Being an NCO ooften does not represent a lifestyle or happiness improvement. That's the joke.

Just like becoming a PT supervisor would be a demotion, even though you're higher ranking.

PT Car Washer

Apparently.
There is no comparison of a United States Army NCO and a UPS PT sup. An NCO has to prove his worth by years of actual experience and passing many tests and NCO schools. I see PT sups who are seniors in High School or a GED. No experience or a few weeks experience training new hires by instructors with less than a months more experience. Not a whole lot of difference with FT sups and Management. Even when there are FT sups with 30 years helping to load instead of leading. I have no idea how UPS management promotion system works.