Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

wilberforce15

There is no comparison of a United States Army NCO and a UPS PT sup. An NCO has to prove his worth by years of actual experience and passing many tests and NCO schools. I see PT sups who are seniors in High School or a GED. No experience or a few weeks experience training new hires by instructors with less than a months more experience. Not a whole lot of difference with FT sups and Management. Even when there are FT sups with 30 years helping to load instead of leading. I have no idea how UPS management promotion system works.
PT Sups think they're a lot better and more important than they are.

Same for NCOs.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There is no comparison of a United States Army NCO and a UPS PT sup. An NCO has to prove his worth by years of actual experience and passing many tests and NCO schools. I see PT sups who are seniors in High School or a GED. No experience or a few weeks experience training new hires by instructors with less than a months more experience. Not a whole lot of difference with FT sups and Management. Even when there are FT sups with 30 years helping to load instead of leading. I have no idea how UPS management promotion system works.
I have to agree with you on this. My father was career Army, Korea and Nam. Retired a master sergeant. To even put an idiot management person from UPS in the same sentence as a man like him is an insult to him and every other veteran that served in peace time and combat.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Will I have to register my vehicles with the ATF ?
Will they impose a ten day waiting period on my next purchase ?
When my vehicles are not in use, will I have to securely lock them up ?
Vehicles don't kill people. Drivers kill people. Don't leave your car laying around. Lock it up in a safe place and make sure there is no fuel in it.
How would a defender EVER build a believable case for him that would even give him a chance at being found not guilty?
I've always wondered what makes defense lawyers want to be defense lawyers. I cannot wait to see the lawyer try to defend this criminal. My guess is that the vast majority of defense lawyers are liberals.
View attachment 361244Could have had some hate crime elements but the randomness has to also be considered.
Let’s just hope he survives police custody long enough for us to find out.
Why? Why would anyone want that thing to live another second?
Why do you think he will be harmed by police?
BTW he needs to be disposed of ASAP. The fact that you wish to take up for him shows the depth of your neurosis.
But the important question, was he fully vaxxed?
He killed more people then covid that dau. He's a walking variant.
Can't wait to hear Biden defend this guy.
There is no longer a place in America where the use of that word is acceptable.
Why would his color matter to clear thinking people? Let the MSM divide America. Using that word is ignorant AF.

BlackFriday

Execute this piece of trash 1390. No trial. No jury.
Do you two know that these numbers were coined by white supremacists?
13 referring to the percentage of black Americans
52 referring to the percentage of murders caused by black Americans
90 Is the false "fact" that white supremacists claim the number 90 refers to the percentage of violent interracial crime allegedly committed by African-Americans.

Yes it was a hate crime but using these "codes " is hateful to black Americans.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
90 Is the false "fact" that white supremacists claim the number 90 refers to the percentage of violent interracial crime allegedly committed by African-Americans.

🎯

BlackFriday

Not even close. Facts can't be racist right?
Using the codes that white supremacists use is racist.
The "90" number is inaccurate as well.
Wouldn't it be nice if the numbers were the same, or improved greatly, for all americans?
White people cannot do much to rid America of the cultural inequality between races but we sure as hell aren't helping by BEING racists.
BLM, and other black leaders might want to focus on helping instead of focusing on dividing.
Black youths leading cause of death is by guns. I can't do jack about it but those who can don't seem interested.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
True conservatives HATE racism. It's the liberals who are racist and perpetuate division between the races. All so they keep them voting Democrat. It's horrible.
Oh, I agree, and I count evangelicals as the core of conservatism so it surprises all of us when they back these racist politicians because saving the unborn is more important than being born into a world of institutional racisms, gender and ethnic discrimination, indentured servitude and economic poverty.

"yea, we forced another baby to be born; now, let's scatter and leave them to their own devices and fates."

✝ AaaaaaaaMeeeeeeen! ✝

Same with these permissive gun and self-defense laws. "Hey, only bad guys get shot; it will never happen to me or my family".

vantexan

Not even close. Facts can't be racist right?
Using the codes that white supremacists use is racist.
The "90" number is inaccurate as well.
Wouldn't it be nice if the numbers were the same, or improved greatly, for all americans?
White people cannot do much to rid America of the cultural inequality between races but we sure as hell aren't helping by BEING racists.
BLM, and other black leaders might want to focus on helping instead of focusing on dividing.
Black youths leading cause of death is by guns. I can't do jack about it but those who can don't seem interested.
I'm confused. The percentage of blacks in the total population is a little less than 13%. About 52% of all murders are committed by blacks. 90% of blacks murdered are by other blacks. These are stats compiled by the FBI and the Census Bureau. How is it racist to point that out? When some blacks are saying that whites, especially white cops, are systematically hunting down and killing blacks, especially black males, why wouldn't these stats be pointed to so that people understand that's not happening? Is it racist to say anything that conflicts with the narrative that radicalized liberals, black and white, want to promote? Do we have to accept false narratives as truth now to avoid being labeled a racist?

Poop Head

Judge me.

The numbers are probably higher now.

Prob more like 13/60 and 13/99.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to our corrupt media, nothing to see here folks.
( after lighting up the driver's pictures ) just another crazy white guy driving over some other whites.