Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

KCJr-Phx

According to our corrupt media, nothing to see here folks.
( after lighting up the driver's pictures ) just another crazy white guy driving over some other whites.
So your telling me the driver checked out the area first to make sure it was all whites at the parade and then circled back around and drove through? If you can make me believe that then I would say it was a hate crime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So your telling me the driver checked out the area first to make sure it was all whites at the parade and then circled back around and drove through? If you can make me believe that then I would say it was a hate crime.
The social media posts calling white people savages and encouraging violence against them isn't enough?

Get real buddy.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Tell me it wouldn't be called a hate crime if it was a white driver and a mainly black parade.
Try, just TRY, and be honest with yourself.

BlackFriday

As usual, can't answer question.
When the MSM reports that he planned on taking out white people you will believe it.
BTW, how many blacks did he murder or do you not consider this act murder?

BlackFriday

Liberals always defend racism. It's blatant. They've been the prominent racist group for 60 years. Without their racism the democrats would have lost so many more elections. They are slave owners.

KCJr-Phx

You're so desperate to defend racists.
Very strange.
I'm not defending him at all. He's guilty even if he claims he was on some crazy drug and didn't know what was going on. He killed innocent people... I'm not trying to justify his killing like you right wingers would do and say well some of the victims had a criminal record or some other bs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FFHzvWCXICYj45s.jpeg