Welcome 2 the new age

oldngray

nowhere special
"Baiting kids to come over", a pedophiles guide to stalking.

Especially when he cruises by in his car

picdump_2073_40.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Not sure what you mean, I just simply call you out for speaking into things you have no idea about and degrading hourlies. You should stick to what you supposedly know, your nose in a report, while we do the actual work to make this company, and ourselves, money.
the irony of this coming from a guy stuck in a single center in a truck for decades, in this thread

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
the irony of this coming from a guy stuck in a single center in a truck for decades, in this thread
Says the guy that passed through centers and he's an expert on everything operations, but isn't. It's the exact reason why the IE dept is filled with people like yourself who have no idea of reality. But keep thinking you know what goes on down here, I'll keep being an asset while you and your dept continue to be outsourced and eventually replaced.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Says the guy that passed through centers and he's an expert on everything operations, but isn't. It's the exact reason why the IE dept is filled with people like yourself who have no idea of reality. But keep thinking you know what goes on down here, I'll keep being an asset while you and your dept continue to be outsourced and eventually replaced.
h-have you ever considered that maybe you're just wrong dude?

or to your credit at the least just really badly informed?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
this is the definition of butthurt fyi
Nah, it's simply discussing facts with someone that isn't able to process the fact he's being called out, using deflection as his retort. But feel free to keep spewing your ignorance all over, you just prove why you get slammed by people on here.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Nah, it's simply discussing facts with someone that isn't able to process the fact he's being called out, using deflection as his retort. But feel free to keep spewing your ignorance all over, you just prove why you get slammed by people on here.
m8, being correct about your pay =/= any real knowledge of the company lol

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
m8, being correct about your pay =/= any real knowledge of the company lol
There was more then that, but once again, good job ignoring facts. I'm actually beginning to think you don't even work in IE, maybe a mail room guy or something. Your lack of discussions on any intelligent conversation is astounding.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n