What are you listening to part three

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Vintage 'Maiden doing "Phantom of the Opera" live with Paul Dianno on vocals and the late Clive Burr on drums. I actually saw Iron Maiden live once, in 1991 at the Salem Armory in Salem Oregon. Anthrax opened for them. Its the only time in my life I have ever been in a mosh pit, or slam danced with anyone. I had 16 yr old kids slamming into me. I was 24 yrs old at the time, 6-1 and 275 lbs, and pretty drunk so most of those "slam dancers" wound up on the floor. Wild times. You couldnt pay me enough to ever go into a mosh pit again, although once in awhile I will put a little Maiden on the stereo and jam to it...in my Prius.

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera (Live Beat Club - 1981) HIGH QUALITY VIDEO - YouTube

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Vintage 'Maiden doing "Phantom of the Opera" live with Paul Dianno on vocals and the late Clive Burr on drums. I actually saw Iron Maiden live once, in 1991 at the Salem Armory in Salem Oregon. Anthrax opened for them. Its the only time in my life I have ever been in a mosh pit, or slam danced with anyone. I had 16 yr old kids slamming into me. I was 24 yrs old at the time, 6-1 and 275 lbs, and pretty drunk so most of those "slam dancers" wound up on the floor. Wild times. You couldnt pay me enough to ever go into a mosh pit again, although once in awhile I will put a little Maiden on the stereo and jam to it...in my Prius.

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera (Live Beat Club - 1981) HIGH QUALITY VIDEO - YouTube

That was you? Thanks. I still have the doc marten imprint on my check.