What are you listening to part three

tourists24

Vintage 'Maiden doing "Phantom of the Opera" live with Paul Dianno on vocals and the late Clive Burr on drums. I actually saw Iron Maiden live once, in 1991 at the Salem Armory in Salem Oregon. Anthrax opened for them. Its the only time in my life I have ever been in a mosh pit, or slam danced with anyone. I had 16 yr old kids slamming into me. I was 24 yrs old at the time, 6-1 and 275 lbs, and pretty drunk so most of those "slam dancers" wound up on the floor. Wild times. You couldnt pay me enough to ever go into a mosh pit again, although once in awhile I will put a little Maiden on the stereo and jam to it...in my Prius.

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera (Live Beat Club - 1981) HIGH QUALITY VIDEO - YouTube
I still linger on the edge of mosh pits during concerts...lol.... after years of knowledge you tend to know where they start and end.... Im with ya though.... I have no desire to participate.... hehe

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I love this song!! Not a word in it but it still seems to just capture the 50's and 60's to a tee!! At least what I have seen and heard of them!! The video with it is awesome old footage too! love it!!