What Are You Listening to? Part V

rickyb

Who the hell are you to decide that the music someone listens to is crap?? You don't know him!
dont have to know him to know that some of his music on here is commercialized garbage that will melt your brain. an example would be flo rida who is partially responsible for the death of hip hop.

a sample:

"
Open up the champagne, pop!
It's my house, come on, turn it up

Hear a knock on the door and the night begins
Cause we done this before so you come on in
Make yourself at my home, tell me where you been
Pour yourself something cold, baby, cheers to this

Sometimes you gotta stay in
And you know where I live
Yeah, you know what we is
Sometimes you gotta stay in, in

Welcome to my house
Baby take control now
We can't even slow down
We don't have to go out
Welcome to my house
Play that music too loud
Show me what you do now
We don't have to go out
Welcome to my house
Welcome to my house"

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
dont have to know him to know that some of his music on here is commercialized garbage that will melt your brain. an example would be flo rida who is partially responsible for the death of hip hop.
A basement dweller is preaching to me about music melting my brain, that's rich

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
you should really stop posting crappy music.

i was trying to save you the embarrassment.

billy joel = good

fall out boy = CRAP
galantis = CRAP
flo rida = MEGA CRAP
So because YOU think the music is crap, everyone should stop listening to it? Dude, you live in your mother's basement. Who in their right mind is going to listen to ANYTHING you have to say, much less entertain your opinion on music????

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
exactly. some people like the good stuff, others gravitate towards the crap. FrigidFTSup apparently digs alot of crap
And if he chooses to listen to "bad" music, that's his prerogative. Unlike you, he is a grown ass man who is a productive member of society. Go back to Current Events. The adults here like to share music they're listening to with others. A true music lover does that.

rickyb

So because YOU think the music is crap, everyone should stop listening to it? Dude, you live in your mother's basement. Who in their right mind is going to listen to ANYTHING you have to say, much less entertain your opinion on music????
you dont gotta take it from me, FrigidFTSup's crappy music speaks for itself. anyone with a conscience can figure it out.

rickyb

And if he chooses to listen to "bad" music, that's his prerogative. Unlike you, he is a grown ass man who is a productive member of society. Go back to Current Events. The adults here like to share music they're listening to with others. A true music lover does that.
yea most of the adults musicals tastes here are dandy. FrigidFTSup's are not lol