What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
default.jpg

Cricket, cricket !!

wkmac

If you like your rock and roll a bit gritty and gutty, check out Asphalt Valentine.

Their guitarist Evan McKee has been a good family friend for several years and they are catching a big break to move out of a local/regional music scene to a larger stage so give em' a listen.

tourists24

If you like your rock and roll a bit gritty and gutty, check out Asphalt Valentine.

Their guitarist Evan McKee has been a good family friend for several years and they are catching a big break to move out of a local/regional music scene to a larger stage so give em' a listen.
WK,,, August 7th the tour brings them to "tba south carolina". If this turns out to be nearby I think I will give them a look

wkmac

PT Stewie,

Saw Tull in 71' touring for Aqualung and of course this was one that rocked the house. 71' was kick ass because in a little over 3 weeks I saw Tull with Aqualung, ELP for Trilogy/Pictures at an Exhibition and The Who Who's Next. Never had a clue at the time how historic all three would play in the world of music.

Another blast from the past (not as far past) so to speak is Nick Beggs, former bass for the 80's band Kajagoogoo who plays around alot as bassist for other people. He's also quiet the player of the Chapman Stick and if you like nice quiet and beautiful music as I, you should enjoy this very much.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Iko Iko.....there's a movie where that is the opening song and I can't remember what it is. Trivia people, help!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanks Tourist, I was really trying to think very hard and couldn't come up with it........smoke was coming out of my ears!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seth Walker
Going to see him this Thursday night at Eddie's Attic in Decatur, GA
Saw him a couple weeks ago over in Huntsville, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.